HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300946-official-team-widow-makers-thread-28-a.html)

Rob/PA Bowyer 09-15-2009 05:18 PM

New alts placed, see thread starter for names. Please contact them.

mcorso 09-15-2009 05:35 PM

hey gang! i saw I made the alternate list!! so im checking in, I just got home ,so Im beat. but will read and catch up on all the postings and introduce myself tomorrow, cant wait for the season to begin!! mike

pwrsrtk350 09-15-2009 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by mcorso (Post 3442281)
hey gang! i saw I made the alternate list!! so im checking in, I just got home ,so Im beat. but will read and catch up on all the postings and introduce myself tomorrow, cant wait for the season to begin!! mike

Us 2 new members from Ohio...gotta love it!

Rob/PA Bowyer 09-15-2009 05:46 PM

Thanks guys for checking in so fast. I appreciate it and now your a complete team. Good luck guys.

pwrsrtk350 09-15-2009 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer (Post 3442305)
Thanks guys for checking in so fast. I appreciate it and now your a complete team. Good luck guys.

Thats how we roll.:biggrin:

Kreagerm 09-15-2009 05:58 PM

Welcome Mike and Joe!!! It's nice to have you guys on board. Let's have fun and kick some ass!!!

Kreagerm 09-15-2009 06:01 PM

So when does the Ohio bow season start? Did you guys compete in the contest last year? Have any nice bucks you've been eyeing up?

pwrsrtk350 09-15-2009 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Kreagerm (Post 3442321)
Welcome Mike and Joe!!! It's nice to have you guys on board. Let's have fun and kick some ass!!!

Indeed! Lets get this party started!

So when does the Ohio bow season start? Did you guys compete in the contest last year? Have any nice bucks you've been eyeing up?
Ohio season starts Sept. 26th.

Check the previous page for a couple pics I posted.:happy0001:

mcorso 09-15-2009 06:37 PM

I was in last years and made friends with one of my team members, we meet up and shoot sometimes (josh/oh) hoping we will meet up for a hunt or two this season, Ive got a few good spots, but the bucks are really sketchy, they are around and vanish for weeks at a time. here are a few pics,, I held out last year for a certain two bucks, and let some really nice bucks walk, im not doing that again this year, 140 or better and its down! I have some property in pike county, and have several other nice tracts to hunt.can not wait till the opener!! joe where are you in ohio? I live in columbus ,

pwrsrtk350 09-15-2009 06:46 PM

I was in last years and made friends with one of my team members, we meet up and shoot sometimes (josh/oh) hoping we will meet up for a hunt or two this season, Ive got a few good spots, but the bucks are really sketchy, they are around and vanish for weeks at a time. here are a few pics,, I held out last year for a certain two bucks, and let some really nice bucks walk, im not doing that again this year, 140 or better and its down! I have some property in pike county, and have several other nice tracts to hunt.can not wait till the opener!! joe where are you in ohio? I live in columbus ,
I am from Canton, I hunt Stark and Wayne counties. Yea I know Josh...good guy. I met up with him at my club at a 3d shoot. But I dont think he knows me under this screen name. We caught up on another site.

Dang that reminds me, I need to find something out for him.