Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Offical Team Cutting Edge Thread (34) >

Offical Team Cutting Edge Thread (34)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Offical Team Cutting Edge Thread (34)

Old 11-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone seen Noah? If we get any more rain from Ida, I am gonna look for him. We have had over 4" of rain in the last few days. Rained so hard today that I went muzzleloader hunting. Haven't been in 4 years but a buddy had a box stand that needed huntin'. Still ended up soaked from walking in. Supposed to clear off tonight and I will be in a natural funnel looking for the "Big Pig" w/ bow in hand. Cross you fingers.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've had my fingers crossed now for several days, they are starting to cramp up. Will you please just knock one down?
Old 11-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I could but I have very strict personal rules for my bowhunting properties. I will eat tag soup before lowering my standards. I'd rather shoot does than settle for a small buck.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Typical Buck

It looks like I will be hunting during rifle season with my bow. I passed up a decent 7 point during the last week of early archery season. Still waiting on this guy to show up again. I am guessing it will be after the acorns are gone and the snow is on the ground. I still have a field full of soybean standing. The blind is in place, I might have to invest in a propane heater if it takes till January but I do not have the desire to hunt deer with anything else but a bow. Here is a pic of the one I am after.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

Aint nailed one yet but im still out every week working on it. The one farm has been pretty dry so this weekend im gonna hunt the other farm hard. Hope to put some more points up for us soon.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 4evrhtn
It looks like I will be hunting during rifle season with my bow. I passed up a decent 7 point during the last week of early archery season. Still waiting on this guy to show up again. I am guessing it will be after the acorns are gone and the snow is on the ground. I still have a field full of soybean standing. The blind is in place, I might have to invest in a propane heater if it takes till January but I do not have the desire to hunt deer with anything else but a bow. Here is a pic of the one I am after.
That's a nice buck. I hope you get a shot at him.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Frustration is setting in ladies. Man I cant buy a break. 119 hrs on stand up north and I saw 3 deer. Back down here in farm country. Everything is so nocturnal here due to gun season. I am trying but its looking bleak.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear you. Today was the last day of the early bow season in Wisconsin. After rifle season it is TOUGH just seeing them during daylite hours.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK guys. Here are some pics that I have been trying to upload

Here's The Big Pig.....huge NC deer

And The Twins (too young to shoot, but nice for 2.5y.o.)

Old 11-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

And then there's "Crutch", his right side is just a rounded fork.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.