Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Offical Team Cutting Edge Thread (34) >

Offical Team Cutting Edge Thread (34)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Offical Team Cutting Edge Thread (34)

Old 08-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Fork Horn

how about Cutting Edge for a Team Name
Old 08-26-2009, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey team just wondering if everybody has their buck picked out yet? I seen a couple I would love to tag over a month ago.
Friday I'm planning on scouting a bunch more public land.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talkative bunch. 20 days till the opener.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I've got good news and I've got bad news. The good news is yesterday I scouted some public land and seen one nice buck and found some really nice oak ridges. The bad news is I took a job yesterday and I start Monday. We will be working 6 ten hour days for 8 weeks and it is 2hours from home. Well, if I don't have any luck on the Sundays I will get to hunt, hopefully I get laid off around the first of Nov. for the rut.
I am happy to get this job because I have been laid off for about a month now and money is very tight. I think I got like only $5.00 left on my gift cards. I had to dig into them to get arrows and broadheads.
How is the life of the rest of the team? Come on let's all open up a little.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just got back from Atlanta, man they have some deer down there! It didn't matter what time of the day or what we were doing, we saw deer. I wish I could hunt them but they are in a sub that is in an area that's against the law.
But I picked up some nice furniture and spent some time with family. Now if the bank would just hurry up and close on this new house.......
Next weekend, it's back to getting food plots in and hanging stands.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Fork Horn

We are having absolutely amazing weather in southern indiana. It makes me wanna hunt.. We are having lows in the 40's and 50's.. I have been seeing a big 12 with a drop tine and hopefully will be able to get a shot at him September 15th when the season opens. Its shapening up to be a good one down here.
Old 08-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

It never fails they always go nocturnal about a month before the season starts. The buck on the left and by himself is a 3 1/2 yr old and the one next to him is a 2 1/2 yr old. I have 100's of pics of the 2 of them as well as another 2 1/2 which is a nontypical with great promise. I am hoping to get a nice buck in Ohio this year. If I don't then I may try to take the larger of the two 8 pointers in the pics below. I would really like to see him reach 4 1/2 but a neighbor got some pics of him at his salt block which is about 200 yds from my one food plot. He has shown the pics around and now my secret is getting out among the locals. I know some lazy a$$ is going to try to reap a benefit from my hard work and money by trespassing on my grounds to shoot one of these deer I've been trying to give a chance to grow. I'll be waiting for him with camera in hand.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

Buck are slim and few for some reason on the upper farm, but saw a bachelor group of a 12, 10, 8, and 6 point down by the other farm. So concentration went to here, i hung two news stands and put out minerals and trail cameras. So hopefully the work pays off.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

We decide on a Team Name yet?????????????
Old 08-31-2009, 02:54 AM
Fork Horn

Lets try to decide on a team name by tuesday or so...

choices:

1) cutting edge
2) stick em
3) death from above
4) buckologist's
5) blood trackers
6) antler addicts
7) getcha sum

please vote on a name and we will at least hopefully have it narrowed down by today!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.