HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Offical Team Cutting Edge Thread (34) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300944-offical-team-cutting-edge-thread-34-a.html)

nctaxi 11-21-2009 04:04 PM

And not to be forgotten is "Mr. Clean", he's just a clean 8

I can't find the pics for "High - N- Tite", a real narrow racked, tall 8

Hunt4Life23 11-22-2009 04:56 PM

Good luck with those bucks nc, hopefully you can get one of them

Hunt4Life23 11-28-2009 07:00 AM

Anyone having any luck lately?

WIbuckchaser 11-28-2009 05:59 PM

Well our rifle season has been going this week so I have been rifle hunting. I have had good success. Opening day I shot a nice 17" 7pt. Thanksgiving day I shot a doe and today I shot two does. I guess I can only see one buck per rifle season. Well at least I had good luck with the rifle since I didn't have any luck hunting the early archery season.
I would still like to harvest a deer with my bow though so I might try to do that yet. It would be nice to contribute to this team too. My rifle team has had quite a bit of luck harvesting. We are in the lead with a considerable amount of points more than the second place team.

nctaxi 11-29-2009 04:21 PM

Went out this weekend and it was a bust. Found out later that dogs have been running the property. Dogs are gone now. This coming week we are back to the honey hole. Hoping for a big one.

tmontgo1 12-04-2009 04:46 AM

Wondering why i wasnt seeing any deer. Same story as NC, dogs, during rifle last week. Dad shot at a doe and went lookin for blood when he came over the hill he saw two dogs( poodle and labrodoodle). They had been missin for a week and running deer on our property. So we see no deer on that farm right now. We did get a $100 reward for finding the dogs though. :)

WIbuckchaser 12-04-2009 07:30 PM

Well I hope everyones dog problems are now over. Good luck to all.

4evrhtn 12-15-2009 06:10 AM

Time to get out the propane heater for the ground blind. i will be out with the bowtech in hand for our late archery season. I saw some deer but nothing I would hang on the wall and if he ain't a wall hanger I might as well shoot a doe and let him grow. Wish me luck while I freeze my Arse off in late december and January in Pa and Jan 9th to 12th in Ohio

WIbuckchaser 12-15-2009 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by 4evrhtn (Post 3530199)
Time to get out the propane heater for the ground blind. i will be out with the bowtech in hand for our late archery season. I saw some deer but nothing I would hang on the wall and if he ain't a wall hanger I might as well shoot a doe and let him grow. Wish me luck while I freeze my Arse off in late december and January in Pa and Jan 9th to 12th in Ohio

Hey good luck, I know what you mean by the freeze your butt off. I went out tonite it was -2F. My hands have not been that cold in a long time. I did see four baldys and a medium sized 7point while I sat on the edge of a picked corn field. On the way out at dark I saw three other deer digging down thru the snow in a hay field. Couldn't tell what they were.

4evrhtn 12-24-2009 06:39 AM

bad news for me. The big 8 I was afetr was shot by my neighbor in rifle season and I am only getting pics of a 2 1/2 yr old 8 but he has great potential for next year. So My archery season in Pa is officially over for buck, maybe something great will happen in Ohio, but the way my season has gone i am not counting on it.