HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team Bloodtrail Brothers Thread (6) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300940-official-team-bloodtrail-brothers-thread-6-a.html)

randyshunting 08-20-2009 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kind of a dark picture but its all I have right now.Attachment 1318

sr77 08-20-2009 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by randyshunting (Post 3414586)
I say we name our team the BONE COLLECTORS. Any other ideas?

First off, that is an awesome looking deer you got last year, would love to see a few more pics if ya got em. I believe the "Bone Collectors" has been used in the past. Not knockin it, just think we need something really original. I am up for whatever, hopefully everyone can throw a name or two out there and we can vote on it. I've come up with Team Towering Tines so far.

Shane

randyshunting 08-21-2009 08:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1345 Here he is from 2007. I passed him up but lucky for me he came back to thie same area last year cuz I thought about how bad of a mistake that was.:bash: This was public land by the way.

sr77 08-21-2009 03:26 PM

That pic is awesome. Once in a lifetime Mulie, thats for sure.

Shane

fingerz42 08-21-2009 06:19 PM

Hey fellas.. Glad to see a couple of board regulars on this team--WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE.. lol..

I'll be hunting northcentral pa, not overloaded in deer up here thats for sure.. But I spend a hell of a lot of time in the woods.. Last years bow season I spent somewhere in the vacinity of 100 hours in the woods.. Saw a couple small bucks (6's and 8's) but nothing I wanted to let an arrow loose at.. Hopefully this year will be different..

Glad to be on the team..

P.S. I agree we need an original name.. Bone Collectors has been around multiple times..

BOW HNT 08-21-2009 08:35 PM

Hey guys - BOW HNT reporting here!

Name is Mike
44 at least for a few days of this season
Live in and will be hunting in Iowa

Hey Chad - I was wondering if you would draw this year, sorry to hear you did not. Should be set for next year though I would guess. Let me know when you are down, will be close enough we could get together!

BOW HNT 08-21-2009 08:46 PM

Oh - sorry guys - forgot a few things!

Randy - that is definately a once in a lifetime - incredible buck!!

I would agree with trying to go with an original name (gets more difficult each year, but do like the original names) will try to think of a few.

I did pass on several bucks last year that I anticipate would not be passed this year. Will have to wait and see!

Mike

sr77 08-22-2009 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by fingerz42 (Post 3415661)
Hey fellas.. Glad to see a couple of board regulars on this team--WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE.. lol..

I'll be hunting northcentral pa, not overloaded in deer up here thats for sure.. But I spend a hell of a lot of time in the woods.. Last years bow season I spent somewhere in the vacinity of 100 hours in the woods.. Saw a couple small bucks (6's and 8's) but nothing I wanted to let an arrow loose at.. Hopefully this year will be different..

Glad to be on the team..

P.S. I agree we need an original name.. Bone Collectors has been around multiple times..

I was thinking the same thing, good to see a few regulars on our team.

Shane

BOW HNT 08-23-2009 06:56 AM

Hey Chad - as always - I love all your pic's! Are all three of you in for drawing? Best of luck with that wide racked dude! He looks like a ghost in this year's picture. Most of our bucks have been camera shy so far this year.

One of the names that I thought of actually a few years ago, and I am not sure if it has been used was Bloodtrail Brothers.

We went to the fair yesterday and saw a family with 4 young boys that were wearing shirts that said "Team Shi-Thead" In talking to the mom, the boys just loved being part of a team, but she wondered what they would think when they got older and figured it out. I thought it was hillarious and just loved it! Did not think it would be a good team name here, but had to pass that one along!

Mike

fingerz42 08-23-2009 01:09 PM

Very nice photos.. are some of the pictures with the sunrise in the background enhanced.. or is that just how the photo came out? They look almost like theyve been altered to look better--they look great..