HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team The Spleen Splitters Thread (26) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300937-official-team-spleen-splitters-thread-26-a.html)

bigtim6656 08-21-2009 04:25 PM

sorry for cheaking in late. been real busy. Getting ready for my semster of college. Hope to drop a nice one this year. Please do not replace me

bigtim6656 08-21-2009 04:25 PM

ohh can someone tell me how to get my old avater off guest team 44 would not be good.

dstubb 08-21-2009 04:28 PM

At the top right of your screen click on private messages and once that page loads click on edit avatar on the left hand column.

Good to see some more guys showing up today.

bigtim6656 08-21-2009 04:30 PM

Also if we do not have a name yet here one from me. how about Population Control. I like the save a deer mount a hunter pic so that good for me. Also my name is tim. This is my 6th season hunting 5 out of the last 6. I am form indiana and hunting the cagell mills area south of indy. I am 34 going to college and getting into scuba diving. Single but looking for a girl hunter out there some where. Hope i can get a nice one to get some points for us

Red 5 stdby 08-22-2009 07:09 AM

Nice to meet you Tim and Aaron. Glad to see some people are checking in. Start thinking of some names for the team.

dstubb 08-22-2009 05:38 PM

Here are some that i thought of.

BuckWhisperers, BuckOff, Buck'nAwesome, BruteBusters, BruiserCruisers, BuckAssasins, BuckSlayers, SpleenSplitters, LungBusters, DeadAsADeerKnob, NiceRack, RackChasers, RackRompers, BuckCrack, LungPunchers, RackAttack, RackRaiders, RackHeads, BuckJunkies, Deeranged Lunatics.

bigtim6656 08-22-2009 09:25 PM

One name i am up with is population control. Also i am 24 not 34 typo

Originally Posted by dstubb (Post 3416374)
Here are some that i thought of.

BuckWhisperers, BuckOff, Buck'nAwesome, BruteBusters, BruiserCruisers, BuckAssasins, BuckSlayers, SpleenSplitters, LungBusters, DeadAsADeerKnob, NiceRack, RackChasers, RackRompers, BuckCrack, LungPunchers, RackAttack, RackRaiders, RackHeads, BuckJunkies, Deeranged Lunatics.

bassman417 08-24-2009 05:38 AM

Bassman checking in, finally. My name is Jake, Im 25 years old. I hunt southeast Iowa. Last year if I was on a team I failed them because 1. I did deer management on a new property I acquired and didnt tag a buck. and 2. My PC broke and times were tough so I didnt get a new one until spring.
Good news for us is my deer management worked and after thinning out over 25 does between my brother and I and also giving them a high protein feed to regain weight during late winter months I havent had many bucks on cam that are under 130" :) I wont fail my team this year. I promise!!! I cant wait til OCT. 1!

dstubb 08-24-2009 07:53 AM

Welcome aboard Jake, good to finally hear from you. Looks like things are shaping up, we just need to hear from three other people now. Also... looks like we need to elect a team captain and get this name thing figured out.

Red 5 stdby 08-24-2009 08:49 AM

We're getting closer to having a full boat. Hopefully the last couple will check in soon.

Since dstubb started the thread and has graciously offered to make us an avatar, I nominate him for team captain. Can I get a "Second" from the congregation?

I'm fine with any of the names posted so far. Personal favs are SpleenSplitters and Deeranged Lunatics.