Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team BowBums Thread (2) >

Official Team BowBums Thread (2)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team BowBums Thread (2)

Old 12-30-2009, 07:04 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats Schultzy. Sorry haven't been around. Got some additonal work responsiblities that are eating up my time. Best wishes to all for the New Year!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the doe Scultzy!

I had a shooter come in tonight and bed 80 yards out under my other treestand LOL. Still got till Jan 9 to take him out.

Happy new year to all you fellow Bowbums out there
Old 01-03-2010, 07:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default Buck down

Well guys i finally got one on the ground for the contest not what i had hoped to put on the ground this year but still a nice deer that i am happy with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
bigbuck11.jpg (20.0 KB, 19 views)
Old 01-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks guys for the congrats on my doe!! Yatesm- nice looking buck and congratulation's!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the nice buck Yatesm!

Cant wait to see the score.

Has anyone heard from cptleo? He posted a pic of a nice buck but hasnt entered it. Team 24 has an awesome lead but we're shaping up to be pretty darn respectable if we could get all our scores in!
Old 01-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the doe Schultzy and that is a nice buck Yatesm! I've got till the 15th here in Oklahoma but the weather has been so bitter cold I don't think I can sit in it for long. I'm not as tough as you northern guys who are a little more used to these cold temps. Anyway it's supposed to get up to around the freezing mark early next week so I'll try to get out there for one last go round then. Good luck to the rest of you.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

No luck this past weekend. Just does and small bucks. It's been a real enjoyable season this year as I was able to take one of my biggest bucks ever with a rifle, I just couldn't get a good one in range with the bow in hand. I had a great time hearing about each of your hunts and what you've been seeing by reading your posts. This was a great team. Congrats to those who killed and good luck to all of you that have seasons remaining. Stay in touch.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Let the air out of another baldie yesterday and then got a shock, literally! I have an implanted defibrillator and apparently the start stop, peekaboo game that deer played with me before I shot must've gotten the adrenalin flowing too well. It happened about a split second after I shot. 800+ volts 20 amps DC has a way of rattling your cage. At least it didnt jolt me outta the tree. Big flash of light and a thump to the chest that feels like gettin hit by a baseball bat gets your attention!

The good news is the deer fell in sight. Hated to bother my buddy but I wimped out and called him to help with the drag even though it was an easy downhill with lots of snow. Just couldnt help being a little timid about workin the old pump too hard again so soon!
Old 01-15-2010, 05:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Damn BTB that's crazy!! Glad your alright. Congratulation's on your doe, well done!!
Old 01-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
Has anyone heard from cptleo? He posted a pic of a nice buck but hasnt entered it. Team 24 has an awesome lead but we're shaping up to be pretty darn respectable if we could get all our scores in!
Where did he post the pic at?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.