Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team BowBums Thread (2) >

Official Team BowBums Thread (2)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team BowBums Thread (2)

Old 12-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

Got a little one

Should be able to get a bigger one.

I will get us a doe next week

Old 12-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cptleo1,
Congratulations on a nice buck. What did he score? Did you get him entered on the scoreing thread?
Old 12-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice buck Cptleo1

Did you get him scored yet?

With your buck and one more good one we could be right back in there!

I'm back in PA for the season from Illinois and hope to get out Saturday. I cant help the team any more but there's still a PA buck out there with my name on him!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Typical Buck

hey guys, sorry I havn't checked in much. I've been busy with last minute tests and finals that past week and havn't had much time. The archery deer season in PA ended a couple weeks ago and the rifle season ended this past saturday. The last week of the archery season I arrowed my first archery doe at eight yards.
Congrats to those all those who shot deer.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good to hear from you BH46.
Congrats on the doe! Any deer with a bow is a true trophy!

Pa early archery and gun seasons are over but I'm warming up for the late archery season. Had a nice one 15 yards from me yesterday but it's does only till after Christmas. Thats OK, I think I've got a handle on this guy and we agreed to meet next week. (he just doesnt know it yet!)

Good luck with those finals! Where are you skoolin?
Old 12-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
Good luck with those finals! Where are you skoolin?

BC3 for one more year, then I hope to transfer to penn state. The finals weren't as bad as I was expecting, thankfully. Time for a nice long christmas break!

I wanted to ask you if your son is in troop 586. I stayed with them my first year of summer camp at bucocco. Good troop. Who's the scoutmaster? I think it was a guy named marvin when I stayed with them.

Good luck stickin an arrow in that buck!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BowHunter46
BC3 for one more year, then I hope to transfer to penn state. The finals weren't as bad as I was expecting, thankfully. Time for a nice long christmas break!

I wanted to ask you if your son is in troop 586. I stayed with them my first year of summer camp at bucocco. Good troop. Who's the scoutmaster? I think it was a guy named marvin when I stayed with them.

Good luck stickin an arrow in that buck!
Our troop is 552. I was the scoutmaster for 7-8 years till this year when I handed the reins over to some new blood. Are you sure that wasnt 589? 589's scoutmaster is Marving Geer. Really great guy and a good friend. What troop were you in and where from?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
589's scoutmaster is Marving Geer. Really great guy and a good friend. What troop were you in and where from?
Yep thats the troop. It's been a while since I've seen them. They had a klondike derby at the club where they meet a few years ago.

I'm with troop 523 in sarver. The troop folded in the 90s then rechartered in 2003.
Recently we got a new scoutmaster. Our last scoutmaster had some health problems and the troop nearly folded again. Luckily one of the dads stepped up to take the job last week.
Old 12-26-2009, 02:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

merry Chrstmas guys....... wishing the best to you and yours over the holiday season.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I took a doe last night here In Minnesota. I hunt In a one tag area and we had 3 days of hunting left so I figured It was time. Congratulation's to everyone who was successful this year.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team BowBums Thread (2)-steve-s-2009-mud-lake-doe-001-medium-.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.