Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team BowBums Thread (2) >

Official Team BowBums Thread (2)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team BowBums Thread (2)

Old 09-24-2009, 05:24 AM
Fork Horn

One week till I hit the woods hard!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

DDo we have any Ohio guys ?
Old 09-28-2009, 03:10 AM
Typical Buck

Will be out in the woods friday & saturday. Can't wait!
Old 09-28-2009, 06:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by danscott
Will be out in the woods friday & saturday. Can't wait!
Leaving for Brown County Illinois Wednesday to open the season Thursday!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Fork Horn

I have to wait till OCT 15

Whats every body doing ?

Seems we need to get some Nannywhacking going here abouts
Old 10-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, the first day of the PA season went well. I had a spike and a five point come right under my stand it the morning. Not shooters but it was a cool way to start the season.
Tomorrow, I'll be heading to a property where I saw a couple nice bucks over the summer.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got out for the first time of the season on friday night. I sat on a bottleneck of woods between a river and a soy bean field. Deer are heading across the bean field to get to a corn field. Great time. I had a small buck come in from behind and was heading to the corn. He was in no rush..... milling about for 30 min. Great time to be in the woods. I'm in no rush I almost have another 2 months of hunting left. With 1 week of vacation in the first week of november.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:24 AM
Typical Buck

Hi Guys. Had a good weekend, saw a great 11 pointer with a forked G2. Hopefully he'll be back around and give a good shot. Saw alot of other deer, but this one was the best so far.

Last edited by danscott; 10-05-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

The last 2 nights I have encountered a 130 inch 8pnt. On the first night he was in the been field that I walked into after leaving my stand he did not see me even though he was 25 yards anyway I drew on him and could not see him however, I could not pick him up in my sights. I didn’t know where he came from to get into the field but I felt that I knew where he entered the field. So last night I went and set up for where I though he entered the field, well I was wrong and he entered 10 yards away from me and I was already down from the climber having given up on him! Well he didn’t notice me at first but then at once he seemed to notice me he stared at me and then made a short blow as he trotted out in front of me from my side. He then stared in my direction and walked to about 80 yards away and stared at me and went back to eating beans. What do you guys think did I spook him bad? Do you think he will be back? I’m gunna stay away from the spot for a day or two but I have the perfect stand for him!!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

You didn't spook him bad if he didn't leave the field. He'll be back in there and I'd be back in that stand waiting for him. If he's not getting to the field till right before last shooting light, make sure you stay set and don't get down early. He'll be there and you'll get your shot! Good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.