Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team BowBums Thread (2) >

Official Team BowBums Thread (2)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team BowBums Thread (2)

Old 09-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, as I said I asked a good friend to help with an avatar.

He emailed me this one last night

He put my name on the quiver and I thought we might all want to personalize before we put them in our profile.

I'm gonna ask him if he minds if we enlarge our name overhead too.

Im headed to my camp in NW PA for the long weekend. See you all Tuesday. Let me know if you like this one or if we need to keep working on it.

Good luck on that first frost Sandlands. I know what Ontario and Quebec skeeters are like and trust that Manitobas are pretty much the same.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Typical Buck

Looks cool and I like we can put our names on it. Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 09-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well guys, whattya think??

My buddy dropped the name out but we could still add it in ourselves individually. I'm not sure it will show up well within our size constraints.

I loaded it as my avatar so we could all se how it really looks when in place but we can change things if you guys want. I'm open for ideas............
Old 09-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Typical Buck

Looks great!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

okay guys, believe it or not, I can't figure out how to change my avatar (talk about computer savy). I'm gonna need some help
Old 09-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BowHunter46
okay guys, believe it or not, I can't figure out how to change my avatar (talk about computer savy). I'm gonna need some help
Save our avatar to your PC. Click on User CP on top left after you are logged into this site. Select from the left the choice to change your avatar. Go to the custom choice and browse for our avatar that you save to your pc and upload. Hope that helps.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Typical Buck

Worked for me, but I'll be dang if this site is not driving me crazy since the take over. I log on, it tells me I'm logged on, but try to post and it says I'm not logged on. This can/does happen 2-3-4 times in a row before I'm actually able to post. After I post this it will once again tell me that I'm not logged on.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by NavyDeerHunter
Worked for me, but I'll be dang if this site is not driving me crazy since the take over. I log on, it tells me I'm logged on, but try to post and it says I'm not logged on. This can/does happen 2-3-4 times in a row before I'm actually able to post. After I post this it will once again tell me that I'm not logged on.
I have the same issue from time to time. Can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong if the site isn't exactly bug free at the moment.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Typical Buck

it keeps saying its not a valid image file
Old 09-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BowHunter46
it keeps saying its not a valid image file
When you save it make sure you save it as a jpeg file. If your default saves it as something else, it might not work.

If that doesnt work, PM me and I'll email it to you and that might work.

BTW guys, if you get a chance, PM my buddy blkpowder on here and thank him for our avatar. I think he spent a few hours on it and It'd be great if we all thanked him. He's a great friend and has really brought us some laughs on the northeast forum with his humor and his photoshop skills

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.