HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team BowBums Thread (2) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300936-official-team-bowbums-thread-2-a.html)

sandilands 08-20-2009 07:44 AM

And I was going to send you an e-mail Schultzy. Glad to have you aboard.

cptleo1 08-20-2009 10:08 AM

I have been planting food plots in Alabama - no Internet or cell service.

Looks like a good team.

Been doing the bow thing for 40+ years and can hold my own.

A name, I don't know.

I guess someone has to start:

Rib Splitters

Kind of lame, but you have to start some where.

Lets have some fun !

danscott 08-20-2009 12:37 PM

Ok, here goes and I'm terrible at this. Team 2- Rack Jacked. Team 2 - CACs- cool as cucumbers, Team 2- Buck Adrenaline. Ok, I'll stop!

John Deer 08-21-2009 12:45 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Chris and I'll be hunting NE Oklahoma. I've been bow hunting for 20 years now and have taken many deer with my bow. I killed a buck that scored just shy of 130" last season and have pics of some that are bigger still running around the property. It looks like we have a good team and I'm looking forward to this season and this years contest!

BTBowhunter 08-22-2009 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by BowHunter46 (Post 3413822)
Hey Guys! My name is Jim and I'm from south western PA. This will be my fifth year bowhunting and so far Im two for four in getting a buck in the archery season. PA's season starts October 10th I believe and I've already got my eye on a nice buck (my nemesis from last year).

I look forward to getting to know you guys and from the looks of things, we should have a pretty good team!

Hey Jim! Where are you in SW PA? I'm near Apollo. PA archery starts
Oct 3:wave:

BTBowhunter 08-22-2009 07:03 PM

Was out planting some fall food plots on our place in Brown county Il
and boy did we see some bucks! Sunday night we had 18 bucks in one field. Two of em were 150 class and one was an OMG genuine booner that I'd guess to be around 180-185. There were a couple 130 class as well. ALL IN THE SAME ALFALFA FIELD TOGETHER! Can't wait for the season!

OK here goes with a few team name ideas......

Silent but deadly (my team name two years ago)
Silent Assasins
Bowbums (kinda my favorite so far)

BTBowhunter 08-23-2009 11:40 AM

I sent Navydeerhunter a PM and bowhunter46 is checked in but the members list shows no yatesman. There is a Yatesm so I'm PM'ing Rob to clarify.

Any other name ideas guys?

BTBowhunter 08-23-2009 11:44 AM

Found him!!!!

Our other member is Yatesm not Yatesman. I've PM'ed him and will tell Rob about the misspelling.

Bob

danscott 08-24-2009 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter (Post 3416946)
Found him!!!!

Our other member is Yatesm not Yatesman. I've PM'ed him and will tell Rob about the misspelling.

Bob

Good we are getting to full strength. So far I'm good with the Bowbums for a name. And Bob if you want to be our capt, I'm good with that too.

BowHunter46 08-24-2009 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
Hey Jim! Where are you in SW PA? I'm near Apollo. PA archery starts
Oct 3:wave:

Wow! looks like I need to pull out my book! Thanks for the correction, I can cross a week of my countdown:s2:!

Your actually very close, I live just outside of Freeport. I recently was in Apollo to pick up some arrows from Schultz's (I think that was the place but I'm not completely sure).

As far as a team name... bowbums gets my vote!