Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Booner Busters Thread (18) >

Official Team Booner Busters Thread (18)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Booner Busters Thread (18)

Old 11-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by PYbuckhunter
My buck has been posted on the score card since 11-16.
Sorry...didnt see that.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing much to report here. Turkey day came and went. Weather has been warm. Today its windy as hell with a chance of rain. It's been a tough season.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Typical Buck

Nothing to good to report here, stuck a big 8 pointer and he ran on to the neighbor I dont see eye to eye on property lines with, so I went to get a game warden, he came the next day and we tracked it to a gut pile and a ton of hair, we walked it out and seen the neighbor and he said his hunters from vermont killed a big 8, we found them at there rental house and here is my buck, the rear end ate out by coyotes and there tag on it, only one hole in it, well it scored 164 inches and is going home to vermont, the warden said it is clear I killed it and they found it and tagged it. But since they tagged it there is nothing I could do

So I guess they will go home bragging about there (mine) buck..
I did see the other 2 big ones on the 2nd day of gun season..
Old 12-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Damn Darrin that sucks man. Hopefully you'll pop one in late season.

I haven't hunted much lately. Season ends January 1st so time is running out.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Typical Buck

Guys I have been busy but still hunting a little. I went out last night and didn't see much. I still plan on going a couple more times before the season ends on the 15th.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Opel, that is horrible and those guys will have theirs coming someday. I don't understand how anyone could claim a deer they had nothing to do with. Sometimes I wonder what this world is coming to.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:07 AM
Typical Buck

Well it been over for me for awhile, I didnt have the best year, thats why is called Hunting and not Killing!! Congrats to everyone who harvested a Buck and to those of us that didnt, better luck next season!! It has been fun to be on this team with you all, Great bunch of Hunters.. I will hopefully see you all around this forum. Hope everyone has a Great Year, now it is time for some Bowfishing, Deer season is only 7 months away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!