Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Booner Busters Thread (18) >

Official Team Booner Busters Thread (18)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Booner Busters Thread (18)

Old 10-11-2009, 04:11 AM
Fork Horn

Well....I see nothing much happened while I was gone. No mule deer for me.....passed on two 3x3's and a nice 3x4. I did get a last day antelope, and my brother shot a 6x6 bull. All in all it was a good time with lots of animals sighted.
Back in the whitetail mode, but the bucks are not on the same page.........seen only one small buck in last two nights. I thought they would be moving with the cold temps....
Just before I left, I passed on a real nice 8 point. The cool thing was.........I was sitting 20 yards from my camera, and he walked right by the camera before he came in my shooting lane @ 17 yards. Here's the pic.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Booner Busters Thread (18)-jacky-legs-026.jpg  
Old 10-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thats a nice 8 pybuckhunter. Those are the ones that after you let them walk by your second guessing yourself for a good while. It usually pays off with a bigger buck though. I have seen a couple of decent bucks but havn't crossed paths with ole mossy horns yet. Good luck with your hunts team. Chris
Old 10-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Typical Buck

Well nothing yet, seen some really good bucks, but we arent on the same page yet!!! The weather has been the best I have seen it in a long time for October deer hunting!!!! They are scraping here pretty good and really on the move.. I will keep you all updated, Good Luck everyone!!!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HunterOpel
Well nothing yet, seen some really good bucks, but we arent on the same page yet!!! The weather has been the best I have seen it in a long time for October deer hunting!!!! They are scraping here pretty good and really on the move.. I will keep you all updated, Good Luck everyone!!!!!
That's what I like to hear!! I can't wait to head to IL. I'll be getting on the road in 1.5 weeks!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

All I hear are crickets in here! Bumpity bump.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:22 AM
Host of Hosts

Originally Posted by NCRemington700
All I hear are crickets in here! Bumpity bump.

Working on it ! Whether has been crap here not out as much as I'd like.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by PABuck_HNTR
Working on it ! Whether has been crap here not out as much as I'd like.

Doug, i'm on mid's can you make it down for an afternoon hunt?
SAT or mon-and tues either or or all three
Old 10-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, checking in. Not much action lately. Been traveling for work a lot but that's finished now. Been too dang windy and snowy/raining these past couple of days off to hunt. It's been in the 30s here the past week, which is ridiculous for Minnesota. Usually, we have 50s,60s through October and then it starts cooling down into the 30s and 40s in November. Anyway, did get out that other night when the sleet let up for a little bit and managed to get very close to a number of does in a soybean field by doing a slow stalk through our woods. We both were going toward one another the whole time and it was pretty freakin' awesome. I finally stopped about 50 yard from them and hunkered down behind a big maple and they veered off continuing on their normal trail. No bucks with them but a fun stalk none the less.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:25 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, we're on the board!

I stuck a decent little 7 pointer last night, I've got pictures but they are going to have to wait till later...I just got called into work...

He wont score real high (hopefully 70ish) but I havent been seeing squat for bucks this year.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Fork Horn

Well here are the pictures...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.