HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team Heart Trouble Thread (14) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300929-official-team-heart-trouble-thread-14-a.html)

WakeCow 10-15-2009 09:30 PM

I was out tonight didn't see anything. Did check the camera there and had a pretty good one on it.

sportsman22 10-16-2009 05:01 AM

I just got up!!!!!!! FKHDKLFDHKDHKJDS My alarm didn't go off. Going to go pheasant hunting (at the game farm) then going out to the stand this evening.

GL all

Anthony T. 10-18-2009 02:09 PM

Have been too busy to check in here to let you guys know how its going. Ive only got to go hunting 2 times and havent seen nothing but does. Ive been having to get alot of cattle ready for sale and we,ll be done soon but Ill prolly have to bowhunt late season which is right at the far end of the rut in Va. so I hope to have better luck then.

Pa Trophy Man 10-19-2009 07:45 AM

Guys,

I've got a buck down, not a realy whopper but an ok buck for my area. I posted a quick pic of him in the bowhunting section. I'll guy better pics and a story up soon, gotta get back to work.

WakeCow 10-19-2009 07:49 AM

Congrats on the buck PA! Way to get us on the board!

sportsman22 10-19-2009 02:25 PM

Good stick!!

The Deer Destroyer 10-22-2009 02:35 PM

Well, in GA right now for my bros graduation from the army. But will be back and be able to get back out probably Sunday morning. Which is perfect cause Ohio is having warmer weather till sunday, so it'll be perfect for me. And, we all know that these next few weeks are going to be the best days. Pre-rut then rut and I'm looking forward to getting a nice buck. My dad took a good 8 point. He's on team 4 if you haven't seen it yet. Anyway, hopefully you guys are seeing bucks. I coulda killed 14 but they were all 1 and 2.5 yr olds.

The Deer Destroyer 10-24-2009 08:14 PM

Back in town and can't wait to get back out in the woods. Gonna be a couple days till I can, but it's about that time so these next few weeks should be smoking. Hope you all are doing well. Hope your seeing some nice bucks, big bucks lol. We got lots of big ones where we hunt, so hopefully one walks by me and I put a arrow through his lungs/heart. You've seen some pics of the bucks we got but pics don't do some of them justice. There's 4-5 bucks I know of for sure that are 130-180 typical and non-typical. Hopefully any of those bucks come past me, and a buck I haven't seen that's in that range.

Pa Trophy Man 10-25-2009 11:57 AM

Guys,

Just wanted to share some better pics of my buck, any guesses on the score? I'll get it done soon i promise. Destroyer, congrats to your old man - time for you to follow suit. Keep at it guys the best times are yet to come.

WakeCow 10-27-2009 07:13 AM

I've been out a few times in the last week and not seeing much for bucks. Might be heading up North to the big woods next Tuesday.