Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Glue Factory Thread (5) >

Official Team The Glue Factory Thread (5)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Glue Factory Thread (5)

Old 12-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

I'm still tryin, just not succeeding
Old 12-31-2009, 09:52 AM
Fork Horn

Just a doe here thats it. Lucky to get that even, hunting in WI has been sketchy here in Wisconsin this year to say the least. Im sure the fellow cheeseheads will agree.....
Old 01-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, I shot a buck a couple days before Christmas, and I apologize for not having scored it yet and posted pics, but I've been busy with the holidays and everything.

I will do my best to get it scored and entered as soon as possible. Its not going to score much, but with the end of the season closing in, I thought I'd put some points on the board for us.

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Old 01-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

Here's a couple pics. I'll score it as soon as i can.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team The Glue Factory Thread (5)-late-season-buck.jpg   Official Team The Glue Factory Thread (5)-late-season-buck-1.jpg  
Old 01-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck Michbowhunter....congrats! I shot a couple of does and I saw some real nice bucks, But I couldn't get any of the ones I wanted to shoot within my range. The best one I could get close enough was a 2.5yr old 8 ptr. that I passed on. I had a huge 8 pt. at 60yds. at the same time that I couldn't get to come any closer. Got until the 15th. here, we'll see what happens!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:32 AM
Fork Horn

congrats on a nice buck michbowhunter
Old 01-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys, it was a pretty good season. I had a shot at a nice 10 point during early bow season, but I got caught up in the moment and let him pass. He was tending a doe when a smaller buck came in to get some of the action! I just sat and watched as the large buck charged the small buck, and then they all scattered.

I took a doe in early bow season, and two bucks in late December. It's too bad that the smaller buck was shot first, so that's the one I entered.....rules are rules!

I noticed the team that's leading this contest is doing so because they've shot more deer; they have a few 90 class and one 40 class buck. I would've probably given the buck I shot a pass, but it was late in the season, and I wanted to put some points on the board. All in all, I'm pleased with him, he had bark all over his antlers, and it was an exciting hunt!
Old 01-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Mich!! Way to hang in there!!
Late season is my favorite time to hunt. I killed a 157" 10pt Jan 6th.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Fork Horn

I love the late season! Less hunters, cold weather = lotsbof deer movement. Diesel, did you kill the big buck this year? I didn't see it on our score card, but that's a dandy; especially for late season.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Michbowhunter
I love the late season! Less hunters, cold weather = lotsbof deer movement. Diesel, did you kill the big buck this year? I didn't see it on our score card, but that's a dandy; especially for late season.
Yeah I killed him Jan 6th I think, I posted it on the Bowhunting forum, you probably missed it. I couldnt enter him because it wasnt the first buck I killed with my bow this season. You know, Robs silly rules and all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.