Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Glue Factory Thread (5) >

Official Team The Glue Factory Thread (5)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Glue Factory Thread (5)

Old 09-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Andy,
Congrats Man once again!! I started a thread last night on here that Team#5 had scored but no one seemed to care...haha!!

Gd Luck the rest of the season!!
Old 09-25-2009, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator

Wow Andy, congratulations!!! Thats a nice buck and it sounds like you have been seeing lots of deer. Hope to have as much luck myself.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks again Seth, Greg and everyone. Its been a tough 11 months for sure, my Father passed, brother in law passed, wifes granny passed, and all kinds of other bad stuff happened so it was good to get out and have some fun like I used to do when I first started hunting. We had some good laughs, got great footage for the Overkill guys, and I had Jared, the pres of Lone Wolf call during the hunt, and had a few more laughs. So all in all it was a good day. Still have 5 more bucks, 3 sika stags, and lots of Does I can take so lots of hunting and fun to be had.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

Andy CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Awesome Deer.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on a nice buck. Nice to be on the board early. Sorry to hear about the rough year, I hope this is the start of a good one to follow!!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Diesel77
Well we are on the board. Scored on this guy 2 nights ago.
We aren't on the board until you post him in the scorecard, so kindly do so when you get the chance
Old 09-29-2009, 04:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Woops, my bad. Entered.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Diesel77
Woops, my bad. Entered.

LMAO,

Nicely done Andy. All of a sudden I saw an entry with your name all over it. How'd you sneak that one in and where's the story. Way to go my friend. Nice buck. Nice!
Old 09-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Andy...I've been busy with my own adventure to check in. Great buck and way to put one down for the team man.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thnx again Rob and everyone. Posted some of the story on previous page. I made a commitment to get some kills on video for the Overkill guys so Ive had a camera man in tow just about every night the first 10 days now. I hunted my better properties where I have some bigger bucks the first few days, but the bigger bucks had already split up from the bachelor groups and were mainly nocturnal so we moved to another property to try and get an early kill on film. We wanted to hunt one of my properties where we were fairly certain we would get a shot at a few bucks we had been seeing come out regularly. Hunting with a second person in a tree makes it a little more difficult with added scent, movement, noise etc, so it was going to be a judgement call on what we tried to shoot. Anyway, we had several small bucks come out feeding into the beans. This guy popped out of the woods right between the little island of trees we were set up in about 30 yards from the hardwoods. He fed out into an opening and was getting past me so I had a slightly quartering away shot right below us, I made sure the camera guy was good and let her rip. They got REAL good footage, double lung, he went about 60 yards and was down for the count. Even though hes not one of the bigger bucks I have on some of the properties, he was one of the most exciting hunts Ive had with the camera rolling etc, made it an adrenaline filled blast. Cool to be able to look back at the whole hunt and it will be on their DVD next year which is cool. Makes me appreciate the shows I see on TV much more now, its not easy hauling all that gear into the field, having 2 peoples scent floating around, getting deer to cooperate, making a good shot, and getting it all on film. All in all it was a blast. Now I can concentrate on chasing some of the bigger bucks, which isnt going to be easy, the property I have that has several good bucks is a big long straight property, 1 mile long with beans. Trying to set up where a bigger buck will come by is a challenge for sure, which makes it all the more exciting, because you know they are there.

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
LMAO,

Nicely done Andy. All of a sudden I saw an entry with your name all over it. How'd you sneak that one in and where's the story. Way to go my friend. Nice buck. Nice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.