Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Broadhead Bandits Thread (22) >

Official Team Broadhead Bandits Thread (22)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Broadhead Bandits Thread (22)

Old 08-23-2009, 06:18 AM
Fork Horn

Jim sounds good to me as captain and Broadhead Bandits sounds like a winner. I have learned over the last couple of contests that a team had better lock a name in quick after posting ideas on the forum because other teams patrol through other teams posts to get ideas for Team Names.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Guys,

Sorry for taking so long to check in. My apologies. We were out of town until a day or so ago and I did not realize we picked teams already.

Glad to be part of this one.

Almost all of your names are new to me but I look forward to getting to know all of you over the coming months.

A little introduction on my end...my name is Frank and I bowhunt pretty much exclusively now in southeastern Pennsyvlania. Our "doe only" archery season starts the 19th of September and then our regular archery season starts October 3rd. It runs for six weeks and then we have a two week rifle season and an "after Christmas" archery and muzzleloader season. I get out as much as I can for each of them. Early on, before daylight savings, I do hunt evenings but after that it is strictly weekends.

As for the team name "Broadhead Bandits" sounds fine with me. It sounds catchy enough.

Old 08-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Spike

OK Team 22 is complete
Welcome every one glad to have you all here and I am glad to be apart of this team as well !

Jim as captin & the team name sounds good to me as well

Ok a little about me I guess

My name is Ron I live in So. Indiana , Been Bowhunting for many yrs. Started when I was 13 with a Ben Pearson 45# Recurve . I am now 48 and a Single father of 4 Awesome kids 2 Girls & 2 Boys ages 23 to 4 Will be starting my season in Kentucky Sept. 5th Indianas starts Oct. 1 st

I hope every one has a great & safe Season this year, and hope I can contribute some bone for the team !
Old 08-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Fork Horn

OK jim, Get our name posted and lets get this ass kicking that we are going to dish-out started.
Its going to be fun posting with you guys and swapping info on hunts as we go, LETS JUST STAY ACTIVE ON HERE, and go out and bust some ribcages this fall.
Most important thing is to stay safe and have fun.
Looking forward to hunting with you 9 gentlemen.
Kenny
Old 08-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default avitar

We also need to get a avitar for our group, any Ideas?
Old 08-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Fork Horn

Hi team, I had some time tonight and decided to play with my camera and comp. I made this as a sample please let me know what u think. i can do more after work tommarow, I have lots more broadheads I can put in the picture. We could make a bunch of broadheads like we are collecting them lol ...just an idea. Any ideas welcome .tc for now
Old 08-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Typical Buck

I like the name Broadhead Bandits as well.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sure I can be the Captain. I was for the gun contest last year so I know what is expected. I am working 16 hour days out of town until Next weekend though. I will check in but probably wont get much done until I get back home. Then I hope to get the trail camerapics out of the woods to post on here.

Last edited by jim1966; 08-23-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HOGGHEAD
OK Team 22 is complete
Welcome every one glad to have you all here and I am glad to be apart of this team as well !

Jim as captin & the team name sounds good to me as well

Ok a little about me I guess

My name is Ron I live in So. Indiana , Been Bowhunting for many yrs. Started when I was 13 with a Ben Pearson 45# Recurve . I am now 48 and a Single father of 4 Awesome kids 2 Girls & 2 Boys ages 23 to 4 Will be starting my season in Kentucky Sept. 5th Indianas starts Oct. 1 st

I hope every one has a great & safe Season this year, and hope I can contribute some bone for the team !

Southern Indiana huh. Where at I live in Souther Indiana to. Do you hunt in South part of Indiana to?
Old 08-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't forget this rule guys. I have seen many deer not couted because something was missin from the pic.

7. You must have a pictured posted on the contest page within the Official Score Card thread to enter a deer. The bow must be in the picture and the entire deer must be in the picture, no skull pictures, no rack pictures...the buck, the bow, and yourself must be in the picture.....call me skeptical. This rule will be enforced this year, no exceptions with no apologies.

I will remind everyone again in the future. Its an easy thing to forget.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.