Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31) >

Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31)

Old 10-07-2009, 06:34 AM
Fork Horn

I've gotten to the same User Control Panel by left clicking on Private Messages under your name in the upper right hand corner of this window under Welcome xxxxx. The User CP opens and you can find the Edit Avatar on the left hand side of the screen.

Here's a link to our Avatar: http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/p...onerAvatar.jpg

Good Luck

Last edited by W9ARcher; 10-07-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Opener comes & me & Daughter BOTH come down with a horrible cold.
We should get out by weekend. I'm hoping she gets a crack at that biggie in the pic. I know TWO others running that area are bigger & thats what I've set my sights on. We've had tons of rain & high winds anyway. Good Luck everyone & congrats on those Does...
Old 10-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

will be in the woods tomorrow afternoon. Anyone doing any good yet?
Old 10-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Had one snorting 60-70 yds away-nothing else. Lots of pics of Does on Game cam last week. Good Luck.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Spike

hunter55...I'm just waiting for the weekend to roll around. We will be headed up to the farm Friday night. I hope this cold weather stays around...should be some good hunting.
Good luck and hunt safe.
D.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:36 AM
Fork Horn

Got out Sunday for the second time of the season (boys football ends this Saturday so a lot of hunting to follow). I first went to trim around my two person buddy stand and discovered it was stolen. This is the stand that me and my boys hunt out of late season and I was just getting it set Stolen off private property and it was locked up to boot, I seen saw marks on the lock of my portable too so it looks like they wanted to totally clean me out. This added to the game cam that was stolen last year really tics me off.

Seen a funky looking 8pt or so, 3 on one side and the other was close to a double beam with a 6 inch sprout off the base and some stickers.

Chris
Old 10-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HUNGAR
Got out Sunday for the second time of the season (boys football ends this Saturday so a lot of hunting to follow). I first went to trim around my two person buddy stand and discovered it was stolen. This is the stand that me and my boys hunt out of late season and I was just getting it set Stolen off private property and it was locked up to boot, I seen saw marks on the lock of my portable too so it looks like they wanted to totally clean me out. This added to the game cam that was stolen last year really tics me off.

Seen a funky looking 8pt or so, 3 on one side and the other was close to a double beam with a 6 inch sprout off the base and some stickers.

Chris
Damn Chris sorry to hear about that!! I know exactly how you feel!! I hope you get it back or the person thats using it falls out of the thing!!! I know thats wrong but i hate thieves!!
Old 10-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Been there on the stolen stands from private property. Too bad these guys have nothing better to do with their time.
cool weather here too, may get out by Thursday. Good Luck to all.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry to hear about your missing stand. Be sure to report it to the local sheriff in case they bust the low life and find your property.

May want to post some signs on the perimeter of your property stating "This property is now under survalience with x number of trail cameras. Are you sure you found them all?"

This seems to be working on my 80 as I have 8 double tree stands guarded with 6 trail cameras and I've never had any problems (knock on wood). And I'm bordered by a State Highway and a County Line road. Then again the traffic may keep thieves at bay.

I think this keeps most thieves guessing and probably moving on to the next property.

Good Luck with the remainder of the season.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:42 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry to hear of your stolen stand that truely sucks. I wish there was a way to chain the stands in that theives could not get thru. Sucks we even have to go that far.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.