HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300921-official-team-wanna-see-my-booner-thread-31-a.html)

The Outdoorsman 08-26-2009 10:42 AM

Ok, got bored here at work and quickly had these run thru my head:

Team Sizzlin’ Backstraps
Team Blazin’ Arrows
Team One Shot, One Kill
Team Bucksnort
Team Fulldraw

ahunter55 08-26-2009 07:46 PM

any name chosen by you fellas is good for me.

W9ARcher 08-26-2009 09:07 PM

I've gotta laugh at Bucksnort as my brother would always use that term when he came out of the woods and had seen a buck. He would put a heavy emphasis on the beginning such as BUCKsnort.

I'll try to think of other names tomorrow at work while daydreaming....
Gerry

ahunter55 08-27-2009 07:05 AM

Sure glad my REAL working days are over. I just did a qualifier for a special Antlerless Deer Hunt. Will let me get in the woods mid Sept. & maybe take a doe.
Looking at where everyone is from, we should all have decent Deer in our home states. Good Luck fellas. I usually hit it real hard starting last week of Oct. through Nov...

W9ARcher 08-27-2009 02:14 PM

The only team names I could come up with are:

Stealth Stalkers
Booners

I'm not really the creative one so looking for other suggestions.

HUNGAR 08-27-2009 08:26 PM

Sorry I've been away for a while, it is the busy time of year with getting stuff done around the house and the boys starting football. I am coaching so the days are pretty full, I actually look forward to coming to work so I can check the computer on what I've been missing.

team names off the top of the head-
Widow makers
Shoot to kill
Size Matters
Heart stoppers
Antler Kings
In it to win it
Camo Comrades

I think Hardwoods is a good choice as captain also.

Chris

The Outdoorsman 08-28-2009 04:08 AM

One Shot, One Kill
Shadows of the Woods
Silent But Deadly
Top Rack

WesternMdHardwoods 08-28-2009 08:33 AM

Ok I will be the captain as it looks like thats what you guys want!

Here is a list of the names so far:

Team Sizzlin’ Backstraps
Team Blazin’ Arrows

Team One Shot, One Kill
Team Bucksnort
Team Fulldraw

Stealth Stalkers
Booners

Widow makers
Shoot to kill
Size Matters
Heart stoppers
Antler Kings
In it to win it
Camo Comrades
Shadows of the Woods
Silent But Deadly
Top Rack

We will give it a couple more days to see if anyone else wants to come up with anything and then we can start voting on the best!!

On another note I have tried contacting the MIA and have not heard nothing back yet?? I will try to email him now and see what happens?

LadysEdge 08-28-2009 07:10 PM

I will try to come up with some names tomorrow....

HUNGAR 08-28-2009 08:12 PM

Anyone make any major changes to their hunting set ups this year? I think this is the first year since I've been hunting (26yrs or so) that I've kept it all the same. The only things new this year that I will be using are a set of Day One Predator fall grey fleece bibs and foot rests for my Lone Wolf (X-mas presents).

Anyone getting any good game cam pics? I am down to one camera after getting one stolen last year (private property) so I am reluctant to put it out until later in the season when I can attend to it more.

Chris