Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31) >

Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31)

Old 08-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

So Seth....you gotta top 80" this year, or just start saving $$$$ to come to Illinois.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by solocamcan
So Seth....you gotta top 80" this year, or just start saving $$$$ to come to Illinois.
Haha I sure hope so Dennis I sure hope so!! I am not going to make it to Illinois this year but am not forgetting about making it out there though!!

Hey guys we need a few more people to check in!!!

Also we need to get on the ball of a name and captain!
Old 08-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Fork Horn

Noticed little Indian checked in and needs to be marked off. Only two to go to confirm the team.

Visited the hunting property this past weekend and checking the cameras found 5 "shooters" in the 100 to 120 range. Should be dropping velvet soon as they are shedding their summer coats.

Was chased out of the woods by a bear while checking my last camera. Heard a noise in the brush and it came to 10 yards from me before it's head emerged from the brush. Since it was a cub, I didn't stick around to see the rest of the family. Time to get out the bear repellant.

Oh, yea bio: I'm Gerry, 49 years old and took 6 deer last year, all does. Passed on quite a few small 8's and it's showing on this year's trail cameras. I'll share a couple of pics later.

I'm live in SE Wisconsin and hunt NW Wisconsin so my hunts will be every other weekend.

So who wants to be captain? We have a couple veterans based upon post counts.

I'll nominate WesternMdHardwoods since that was the first post to the team page.

Last edited by W9ARcher; 08-24-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by W9ARcher
Noticed little Indian checked in and needs to be marked off. Only two to go to confirm the team.
Thanks Gerry I never even noticed him checking in, haha I just sent him a pm yesterday along with the others he probably thinks im nuts!!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Typical Buck

tim03b checking in. Sorry it took so long.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Outdoorsman
Hello everyone, TheOutdoorsman checking in here for Team 31. Glad to make it on a team this year, missed out last year. Im 31 years old (seriously) and I live in Indiana and have been hunting for 18 years now in the popular county of Switzerland Co.
My cousin hunts on a big farm in Switzerland county, near Rising Sun.. I am just one county above you in Ohio county, Indiana.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by W9ARcher
I'll nominate WesternMdHardwoods since that was the first post to the team page.
Sounds good to me
Old 08-26-2009, 05:18 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bowmanaj
Sounds good to me

I x2 that.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:20 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bowmanaj
My cousin hunts on a big farm in Switzerland county, near Rising Sun.. I am just one county above you in Ohio county, Indiana.
Maybe we can get together sometime this year and shoot the sh*t or something.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, I have no problems being Capt. I was last year and we had a great time and we came in 2nd place.... on my old team so lets hope we can do the same here but lets get 1st!!

Now what about name anybody got anything in mind? I really am not good in this department!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.