Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31) >

Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31)

Old 09-25-2009, 07:56 AM
Typical Buck

Dont feel bad LadysEdge, I can hear the acorns dropping here too! Gear is getting final inspection this weekend in prep for the weekend opener. All I can do is practice with the bow and try to envision my buck on the other end of my yard. Anyone going out this weekend?

Whats with the avatar? we using the one KYDeerHunter03 came up with?
Old 09-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck to anyone hunting, our season starts Thursday.

Chris

Last edited by HUNGAR; 09-27-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha.. The avatar is good with me too..
Old 09-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by KYDeerHunter03
The name was funny so I went with a goofy approach with the avatar. Hope its ok...

Ok guys sorry I havent been on here as of lately I have been staying busy with stuff!! I think this Avatar will work just fine, it keeps the goofy side of our team name going great!!!

I havent been hunting much, but will be out in the morning and have a good feeling about it, so I will let ya'll know how it goes tommorow!!

Gd Luck all!!
Old 09-27-2009, 11:40 PM
Fork Horn

Hopefully Ladysedge scored one this weekend!

Chris
Old 09-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Fork Horn

My season officially starts on Thursday as I've been holding out for cooler weather. Haven't been in my woods since Labor Day so it should be nice and quiet. Hope to see some movement during the daytime.

Good Luck, time to get on the board....
Old 09-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by little indian
little Indian checking in.
Hey little Indian,

You still around? Team 16 over in the Gun Contest is waiting for you to check in over on that thread. We're at 90% so please check in so we can begin the strategy planning....

We also need you here on the Bowhunting Awesome Team 31 gang. Time to let the arrows fly.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Spike

Hey guys, how do I get our goofy little avatar on my posts??
Old 09-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LadysEdge
Hey guys, how do I get our goofy little avatar on my posts??
Ladysedge~~~

If you hold the left mouse button over the avatar and highlight it as if you are going to copy and paste, then right click and select the "save picture as" option. Then go to your user CP(control panel) and go to avatar you can browse through your pics and select the pic and add it on....it should then be on there??

If you have any problems or if my directions are not clear enough let me know and I will try to get it on there for ya!
Old 09-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Our regular season opens tomorrow & this is what was on my trail cam when I checked today. I passed on an 8 similar to this one at 20 feet, IF this one is a 10, I may take a shot. I saw two much bigger last year. I've set a pretty high goal for myself & have eaten my Buck tag for 6 years now. My Daughters stand is 100 yds from where this pic was taken & where I passed on the big 8 similar to this one & 4 other decent Bucks-I would be thrilled if she would get a shot at this one. She's in her 2nd year & never gotten to draw on a Deer yet...
Good Luck to everyone.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31)-scan0056.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.