Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21) >

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Old 08-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Official Team 21

Woodline Bucks->Iowa
(aka Ben)
TheMiz54->NY

Canuck_2->BC Canada
(aka Jack)
Funky Monkey->Illinois

justhuntitall->Illinois
(aka Shane)
TexasBowHunter->Texas
(aka Bud)
Oneshot7->N. Carolina
(aka Brent)
BUCKMARK->Illinois
(aka Mark)
Tribal->Minnesota

SCBigBuckHunter->South Carolina
(aka Andy)

Ok here we go, we are up and running. As you all check in I will try to bold your name so we know when we are all in. Also a little bit about yourself as well. Just the normal type stuff, like where you are from and or hunting, plus any personal info you want to give out....
Also remember this is going to be fun...start to think up some team names. And most of all good luck to us all...

Last edited by BUCKMARK; 09-16-2009 at 09:15 AM. Reason: update list
Old 08-18-2009, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guess I will have to start, my name is Mark and I live and hunt in Illinois. I have been hunting for 10 years. I have been married for 24 and the wife still doesn't understand my passion for hunting. I have 2 girls, a junior in college and a freshman in high school. Look forward to sharing with you the stories of our hunts...
Old 08-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Typical Buck

My name is Andy and I am from SC. I work with Victory Archery. I will be hunting in SC for sure as well as Illinois with TexasBowHunter. We will be there the last week of Oct. at the same place Rob/PA hunted last year. I may be making a couple of other trips but not positive yet. I have been blessed with a position that allows me to spend time in the woods as well as travel to some places I would not have had the opportunity to hunt.

I will have to think on the names for a bit. Looking forward to talking with you all this season. And meeting you Curtis in Illinois.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Typical Buck

Greetings - Canuck_2 reporting for duty.

Name is Jack; been hunting for roughly 50 years but just started bowhunting in 1996. I didn't get a deer with the bow last year but stalked and got a nice pronghorn in Wyoming. Previous year I did get a nice 5x5 whitetail.

I live in a great rural area with mix of farmland and wooded hills. The season starts here Sept 1, so I've been watching a plethora of bucks for the last few weeks. Being retired, I have lots of time to direct toward scouting and hunting.Now all I have to do is get in close on one.

Here's some of my adventures:

www.angelfire.com/bc/canuck2/sh.html

Last edited by Canuck_2; 08-21-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Andy, let me know when you will be in Illinois. Maybe we could hook up. Where I hunt in Jodavies is not to far from the outfitter Rob used last year if I am not mistaken. Hope we can get the other guys checked in by the end of the weekend, on paper it looks like we have a good team going here.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Typical Buck

I will be leaving on Thursday Oct.22 but not arriving to Carroll County until some time Fri. I think TexasBowHunter won't be joining us until Sunday. If you are close we will have to get together. We have at least 3 that will be in Illinois hunting, and 1 in Canada. Looking Good.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Andy, Curtis... I can't wait for our trip!
Old 08-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Typical Buck

Hey all

My name is Shane and I live in west central IL 15 min from Mississippi river and Iowa . Wife ,2 kids ,girl 15 ,boy 11 . Glad to be on a team last year messed around and missed opportunity to get in the contest . I live in farm country and from a farm family very fortunate to have quality places to hunt that are not over run .

I work construction and get busy this time of year it slows down when hunting gets good so if I'm not on all the time don't get worried . Plus I leave the 3rd of Sept for CO. to elk hunt try to stay out for 10 days ( Need elk steaks bad!!) so I will let ya know when I get back .

Looks like a good bunch cant wait to hear the stories this year will bring and hope to tell one too !

Shane
Old 08-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by NCRemington700
Andy, Curtis... I can't wait for our trip!
Won't be long now. Hey have you spoke to Curtis? Does he know the teams have been picked?
Old 08-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

Sweet, another one from Illinois.

Originally Posted by justhuntitall
Hey all

My name is Shane and I live in west central IL 15 min from Mississippi river and Iowa . Wife ,2 kids ,girl 15 ,boy 11 . Glad to be on a team last year messed around and missed opportunity to get in the contest . I live in farm country and from a farm family very fortunate to have quality places to hunt that are not over run .

I work construction and get busy this time of year it slows down when hunting gets good so if I'm not on all the time don't get worried . Plus I leave the 3rd of Sept for CO. to elk hunt try to stay out for 10 days ( Need elk steaks bad!!) so I will let ya know when I get back .

Looks like a good bunch cant wait to hear the stories this year will bring and hope to tell one too !

Shane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.