HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300919-official-team-drop-tine-terminators-thread-21-a.html)

BUCKMARK 08-18-2009 04:41 PM

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Official Team 21

Woodline Bucks->Iowa
(aka Ben)
TheMiz54->NY

Canuck_2->BC Canada
(aka Jack)
Funky Monkey->Illinois

justhuntitall->Illinois
(aka Shane)
TexasBowHunter->Texas
(aka Bud)
Oneshot7->N. Carolina
(aka Brent)
BUCKMARK->Illinois
(aka Mark)
Tribal->Minnesota

SCBigBuckHunter->South Carolina
(aka Andy)

Ok here we go, we are up and running. As you all check in I will try to bold your name so we know when we are all in. Also a little bit about yourself as well. Just the normal type stuff, like where you are from and or hunting, plus any personal info you want to give out....:barmy:
Also remember this is going to be fun...start to think up some team names. And most of all good luck to us all...

BUCKMARK 08-18-2009 04:47 PM

Guess I will have to start, my name is Mark and I live and hunt in Illinois. I have been hunting for 10 years. I have been married for 24 and the wife still doesn't understand my passion for hunting. I have 2 girls, a junior in college and a freshman in high school. Look forward to sharing with you the stories of our hunts...

SCBigBuckHunter 08-18-2009 06:10 PM

My name is Andy and I am from SC. I work with Victory Archery. I will be hunting in SC for sure as well as Illinois with TexasBowHunter. We will be there the last week of Oct. at the same place Rob/PA hunted last year. I may be making a couple of other trips but not positive yet. I have been blessed with a position that allows me to spend time in the woods as well as travel to some places I would not have had the opportunity to hunt.

I will have to think on the names for a bit. Looking forward to talking with you all this season. And meeting you Curtis in Illinois.

Canuck_2 08-19-2009 09:43 AM

Greetings - Canuck_2 reporting for duty.:s1:

Name is Jack; been hunting for roughly 50 years but just started bowhunting in 1996. I didn't get a deer with the bow last year but stalked and got a nice pronghorn in Wyoming. Previous year I did get a nice 5x5 whitetail.

I live in a great rural area with mix of farmland and wooded hills. The season starts here Sept 1, so I've been watching a plethora of bucks for the last few weeks. Being retired, I have lots of time to direct toward scouting and hunting.Now all I have to do is get in close on one.;)

Here's some of my adventures:

www.angelfire.com/bc/canuck2/sh.html

BUCKMARK 08-19-2009 12:11 PM

Hey Andy, let me know when you will be in Illinois. Maybe we could hook up. Where I hunt in Jodavies is not to far from the outfitter Rob used last year if I am not mistaken. Hope we can get the other guys checked in by the end of the weekend, on paper it looks like we have a good team going here.

SCBigBuckHunter 08-19-2009 01:30 PM

I will be leaving on Thursday Oct.22 but not arriving to Carroll County until some time Fri. I think TexasBowHunter won't be joining us until Sunday. If you are close we will have to get together. We have at least 3 that will be in Illinois hunting, and 1 in Canada. Looking Good.

NCRemington700 08-19-2009 04:03 PM

Andy, Curtis... I can't wait for our trip!

justhuntitall 08-19-2009 04:44 PM

Hey all

My name is Shane and I live in west central IL 15 min from Mississippi river and Iowa . Wife ,2 kids ,girl 15 ,boy 11 . Glad to be on a team last year messed around and missed opportunity to get in the contest . I live in farm country and from a farm family very fortunate to have quality places to hunt that are not over run .

I work construction and get busy this time of year it slows down when hunting gets good so if I'm not on all the time don't get worried . Plus I leave the 3rd of Sept for CO. to elk hunt try to stay out for 10 days ( Need elk steaks bad!!) so I will let ya know when I get back .

Looks like a good bunch cant wait to hear the stories this year will bring and hope to tell one too !

Shane

SCBigBuckHunter 08-19-2009 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by NCRemington700 (Post 3413216)
Andy, Curtis... I can't wait for our trip!

Won't be long now. Hey have you spoke to Curtis? Does he know the teams have been picked?

SCBigBuckHunter 08-19-2009 04:49 PM

Sweet, another one from Illinois.

Originally Posted by justhuntitall (Post 3413264)
Hey all

My name is Shane and I live in west central IL 15 min from Mississippi river and Iowa . Wife ,2 kids ,girl 15 ,boy 11 . Glad to be on a team last year messed around and missed opportunity to get in the contest . I live in farm country and from a farm family very fortunate to have quality places to hunt that are not over run .

I work construction and get busy this time of year it slows down when hunting gets good so if I'm not on all the time don't get worried . Plus I leave the 3rd of Sept for CO. to elk hunt try to stay out for 10 days ( Need elk steaks bad!!) so I will let ya know when I get back .

Looks like a good bunch cant wait to hear the stories this year will bring and hope to tell one too !

Shane