Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21) >

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Old 09-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I got more pics of him and Im passing, the velvet made him look a lot bigger than he actually was. I am about to head out for the afternoon hunt, I have no idea whats at this stand, so I am just sitting this afternoon for a buck, tomorrow afternoon is probably a doe day for me.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well good luck either way you choose. All I get to do for the rest of the day is go to work. WE should have our alts assigned today or tommorrow. Some of them seem pretty pumped to get on a winning team...
Old 09-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, How is every one? I am sorry I have not posted much lately but we have been dealing with some family issues. I was however able to get into the woods today and bag a doe. There were some smaller bucks with her but nowhere near shooters. I was happy to tag my first deer of the season though. Good Luck to everyone out there.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on that doe, now you can focus on a buck..LOL. Make sure you take a gander at a couple bucks I got pics of last week. They are on the previous page...

Last edited by BUCKMARK; 09-15-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by BUCKMARK
Official Team 21

Woodline Bucks->Iowa

TheMiz54

Canuck_2->BC Canada

Funky Monkey

justhuntitall->Illinois

TexasBowHunter->Texas

Oneshot7->N. Carolina

BUCKMARK->Illinois

Tribal->Minnesota

SCBigBuckHunter->South Carolina

Added 2 alternates. Please contact them and welcome them aboard.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:53 AM
Typical Buck

Whats up everyone. I will be bow hunting NY state and just wanted to say its a pleasure to be on the team. Good luck to everyone cant wait till Oct 17 for the opener
Old 09-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TheMiz54
Whats up everyone. I will be bow hunting NY state and just wanted to say its a pleasure to be on the team. Good luck to everyone cant wait till Oct 17 for the opener
Thanks for checking in and welcome. I thought I had it bad having to wait til Oct 1st.

Also Funky Monkey is our other new guy and he is onboard as he sent me a pm. WE are finally a complete team. Time to put the hammer to em.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by BUCKMARK
Thanks for checking in and welcome. I thought I had it bad having to wait til Oct 1st.

Also Funky Monkey is our other new guy and he is onboard as he sent me a pm. WE are finally a complete team. Time to put the hammer to em.
I still need him to check in.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Typical Buck

Hey all

Im back from Co.

Well I have no meat or horns but the trip was great had prefect weather and on day one got close to a 300 + inch 6x6 and he wasn't the only one . Got close to several good bulls just couldn't get the right shot I drew my bow 4 different times on 4 different elk and never released an arrow . Its torture but what a hunt, never been in to elk like that before and not brought one home .

Three of us went and we all had chances my buddy has yet to score on an elk and I called a cow right up to us 13 yards she came in head first then stood and stared for about 5 min before blast off lol I have pics of the spot and my friends reactions seconds after , I will post them and some other pics when I get them downloaded.

SCBigBuckHunter Congrats on the doe!!

See no one has scored a buck yet but looks like some of y'all are getting close well the best is yet to come and I'm sure y'all will score some fine bucks this year.

Good luck

Shane
Old 09-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad you had a good trip. Only a couple of the guys are hunting now. Can't wait for the Illinois season to get here. I have pics of 3 good bucks. First come first served, well maybe, one is alot nicer then the others.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.