Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21) >

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Old 08-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SCBigBuckHunter
I was out like a light at 2. Sorry.
Buck, I sent a PM and a message to the other guys and have not heard back from them. As for Team Captain lets flip a 8 sided die to see who's number comes up.
I like these 2 names:
Blackjack Bandits
Tall Tine Hitmen
I get home from work late, not to many people up at that time. on the plus side, very little traffic to deal with. As for the missing members, I also have tried to send them PM's.
As for a team name I justed added to your Blackjack, If I had to chose that is the name I like the most. It has a nice ring to it: The Blackjack Bandits
Old 08-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Typical Buck

What does everyone else think about the names? Time to get the ball rolling.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SCBigBuckHunter
What does everyone else think about the names? Time to get the ball rolling.
I see some of the other teams have already picked out names and captains. The good names go quick. Time to rock-n-roll...
Old 08-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BUCKMARK
I see some of the other teams have already picked out names and captains. The good names go quick. Time to rock-n-roll...
Buck, I think you or I should be the captain. We seem to spend the most time in here. We should probable go ahead and see about getting a alternate for Jabney. He has not been on since he signed up. As for BABowtech he has been on the site but not checked in. There are teams moving on so we probably need to do the same.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I tend to be on alot during this time of year. I would hope some of the other guys would put in some input before we get to carried away...
Old 08-25-2009, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry guys I spend most of my time on the Bowhunting.com forum. Captain Buckmark is fine by me. And for names can't say I care a whole lot. Muzzy Madmen? lol Whatever you come up with.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Tribal, no worries. Thanks for the vote, and besides the most important things done for the team happen while out hunting.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Typical Buck

I like that 'Broadhead Bandits' avatar - is it from a previous year?

And one of you guys who manages to be here quite a bit, you've got my support for team captain. I do think it's time to shop for at least one alternate for the team.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty sure that name (Braodhead Bandits) has been used a couple times in the past. Andy was on that team last year. I've been trying to think of names that havn't been used before, but there are only so many names you can come up with. I was thinking, hope I didn't hurt myself, that I kinda like the term Terminators. Maybe we could add a little something to it, just can't put it together right now. After all it is pretty late and almost time to call it a night. Maybe it will come to me as I drift off into never never land. Wait....... wait for it>>--->how about Drop Tine Terminators.
Always hoped to get a shot at a drop tine...The avator could be a skull with drop tines and dark red eyes...brains working overtime now must shut down..
Old 08-26-2009, 04:02 AM
Typical Buck

Capt. Buckmark

I like the name Drop Tine Terminators.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.