Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21) >

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Old 08-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

Good start - looks like we're 70% accounted for so far. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the team and talking lots with you guys. We get off the mark here on Sept 1, so not far away.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Canuck_2
Good start - looks like we're 70% accounted for so far. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the team and talking lots with you guys. We get off the mark here on Sept 1, so not far away.
Our season kicks off on the 1st of October and runs thru the middle of Jan. I should get out to our property tomorrow to retrieve the sd card in trail cam I put out a couple weeks ago. Depending on what we see will determine if I move it or not. Also need to check it to see if I need to change the settings. I will try to post pics if there are any good ones.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tribal checking in sorry for the delay. They must have picked teams right after I last checked. Alot of new faces for me on this site. Don't know if I can drop my 6th P&Y buck but I will drop something! WOOT! Let the arrows fly.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tribal, welcome to the team, just wondering, how do you feel about Brett Farve being on the Vikings? .LOL.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome Tribal
Old 08-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well my buddy hurt his foot at work the other day and is not up for a venture in the woods, so I won't be able to check my cam until next weekend. I was looking forward to seeing what might be on it, but it will have to wait. The good news is I should be getting my new strings and cable for my bow this week.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BUCKMARK
Tribal, welcome to the team, just wondering, how do you feel about Brett Farve being on the Vikings? .LOL.
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Personally, a one arm Favre being on the Vikings is better than any other Qb we have had in awhile. However as I was watching the preseason game against Kansas City he didn't really look good in purple. I felt really weird. But I hope that changes as I get use to it.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:25 AM
Typical Buck

Guys, I am from the west side of Iowa, around the Council Bluffs area. I have 2 children that are getting ready to go out for the youth season at the end of next month. One is 8 and the other is 7. The 8 year old shot their first deer last year and is looking for a bigger one this year. I have more big buck pictures so far this year than I have had in any previous year, so I am really looking forward to the season. I shoot a RedHead XSC-33 bow and have a Hoyt Protec as a backup. I look forward to our team and the upcoming season.

Someone mentioned Favre, and it hurts to see him in purple. I hope that Green Bay's defense gets some open shots at him. I loved him in Green Bay, yes I am a Packers fan, but learned to dislike his lack of decision making on his retirement. It ended up being a big distraction to the team. I think they are better off without him, and am glad we can get 2 extra wins because of his mistakes when we play this year.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

Excellent - just about the whole crew is here now.

Woodline, I also have a Protec and it is one sweet bow. It's got the XT3000 limbs and is my target rig. For hunting, I use a Hoyt Razortec.

Tribal, that's a good number of P&Y's to your credit. By all means, get another this year.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Woodline,
My wife's uncle has a farm by Wall Lake. Nice looking country out that way. Always wanted to hunt out there, Non-resident tags are pricey plus it is an 8 hour drive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.