Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21) >

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Old 08-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shane, welcome to the team...another from Illinios. I was checking some of the other guys and one is in Iowa, and another from Minnesota. Plus a couple east coast fellas. Looking good...
Old 08-20-2009, 04:15 AM
Typical Buck

It sounds like we have a shot at putting some good numbers up.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:38 AM
Typical Buck

Word on the street is that the dark horses are shaking in their boots - er, horseshoes.

Furthermore, I heard they couldn't even find the key to their fetlock.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SCBigBuckHunter
Won't be long now. Hey have you spoke to Curtis? Does he know the teams have been picked?
I sent him a text message the day they were picked. I haven't heard back from him though.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im here, but Im from antler poor NC, lol. Looks like we got a good team so far, maybe I can lay down a nice 100"+ deer to accompany all yall's 140's and 150's lol.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Oneshot7, Don't let where we hunt fool yah. You could be the one with the best score at the end of a day. The biggest buck I saw and happened to put down was right around 100...
Old 08-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

Woodline Bucks checking in from the great state of Iowa! It looks as though we have a great team started and will give the darkhorses a run for their money. I will input more info at a later date, but it is good to be here.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome Woodline & Oneshot !!

Good to have ya on . Oneshot where there are little ones there has to be big ones its just a matter of getting out as much as you can ya might out score us all .

Woodline Where is Persia, Iowa located ? I live 30 min south of the Davenport Iowa on the IL side .
Old 08-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

My name is Andy and I am from SC. I work with Victory Archery. I will be hunting in SC for sure as well as Illinois with TexasBowHunter. We will be there the last week of Oct. at the same place Rob/PA hunted last year. I may be making a couple of other trips but not positive yet. I have been blessed with a position that allows me to spend time in the woods as well as travel to some places I would not have had the opportunity to hunt.

I will have to think on the names for a bit. Looking forward to talking with you all this season. And meeting you Curtis in Illinois.
Andy, I look forward to meeting you as well!!!

I will be leaving on Thursday Oct.22 but not arriving to Carroll County until some time Fri. I think TexasBowHunter won't be joining us until Sunday. If you are close we will have to get together. We have at least 3 that will be in Illinois hunting, and 1 in Canada. Looking Good.
You guys are right, they have changed my schedule and I will not make it till sometime Saturday evening....

Originally Posted by NCRemington700
Andy, Curtis... I can't wait for our trip!
I am stoked to say the least myself!!!

Originally Posted by NCRemington700
I sent him a text message the day they were picked. I haven't heard back from him though.
Sorry brother, I am in mexico and have been out of pocket with the rest of the world for a while... Should be back stateside by next weekend...

Hey Guys, My name is Curtis, most folks call me Bud (thanks to my grandfather when i was very young)

I hunt in Texas most of the time but like Andy stated we will be making a week long hunt in Illinois this year as well... This will be my second year in a row to be on team 21, I have a good feeling about this year... I look forward to seeing the pic's and hearing the stories from you guys!!! Best of luck to everyone this fall!!!
Old 08-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Allright 7 down 3 to go...
A big welcome to Woodline bucks and Bud. Glad you guys could get checked in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.