Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21) >

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)

Old 09-21-2009, 02:10 AM
Typical Buck

Canuck_2

Nice buck and really good pic . Yeah the string noise off that bow makes ya jump lol
Old 09-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks, guys.

BUCKMARK, that's a 7mm mag. I really like it and it has killed whitetails, mule deer, elk, and moose. I hear you about the distances; different places on the continent have vastly different habitats, from wide open where you can see forever to heavily wooded places where you're lucky to see your hand in front of your face.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:28 AM
Typical Buck

Congratulations on a nice buck!! I am getting ready to take my kids out this weekend for the youth season in Iowa. I am looking forward to not only hunting, but getting to spend some time with the family. The cooler air is definately a welcome change. Good luck and good shooting everyone!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Woodline Bucks
Congratulations on a nice buck!! I am getting ready to take my kids out this weekend for the youth season in Iowa. I am looking forward to not only hunting, but getting to spend some time with the family. The cooler air is definately a welcome change. Good luck and good shooting everyone!
I wish you and your kids the best of luck. Family is first, anything else is a distant second...
Old 09-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck, Woodline - and above all, have a ball.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Typical Buck

Kinda of slow around here. I put out 3 cams last Sunday going to check them in the morning ,put one by a scrape that the buck has started early for the last 3 years should be a dandy this year he was a good 135" last year hope to get his pic.

Good luck all ~S~!

Shane
Old 09-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Spike

about to to start pulling my hair out waiting on Illinois deer season, seeing alot of good deer so maybe another good season,,,,,,,,,shot a 3d shoot today scored 307 felt like i did pretty good,,,good way to kill time for season.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default bummed out

Originally Posted by Funky Monkey
about to to start pulling my hair out waiting on Illinois deer season, seeing alot of good deer so maybe another good season,,,,,,,,,shot a 3d shoot today scored 307 felt like i did pretty good,,,good way to kill time for season.
Man I hear you, can't wait,
I am super bummed right now. We went out to the propoerty today to check on the trail cams hoping to catch a couple more glimpses of the nice bucks we had the previous time. Well on my cam the batteries went dead after 4 pics (the cam said 30% last time I was there) and for some reason my buddies cam wasn't working. I think it got some moisture in it and well you know how that goes. Anyway being the dummy I am, who forgot fresh batties last time but figured there was enough juice for at least a week learned the hard way. Did get a couple pics of a doe and a racoon.YAH
Old 09-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Typical Buck

Waiting around is tough on the system, isn't it? Won't be long for most folks now. October is just around the corner.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Party Time...

Well it is almost time. Our opener is 2 days away. I plan on getting out at least once this weekend. Kepping my eye on the weather as they are predicting some rain on Fri and maybe Sat. Might take an extra day off work if it looks good for Fri. We will see how it goes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.