Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Hooter's Shooters Thread (1) >

Official Team Hooter's Shooters Thread (1)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Hooter's Shooters Thread (1)

Old 08-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Dominant Buck

With extreme1 being captain, we need an extreme name that follows. So think on the lines we're top of the list already, so think top of the world. We're extreme hunters. We've the pasion not only for the monster buck but we have the pasion to win the contest. We're confident we can do this. We have the best of the best from this forum and we're ready to prove it this year.

Think about those things and come up with 5 names. Pick your top one or two and post them.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:22 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse
With extreme1 being captain, we need an extreme name that follows. So think on the lines we're top of the list already, so think top of the world. We're extreme hunters. We've the pasion not only for the monster buck but we have the pasion to win the contest. We're confident we can do this. We have the best of the best from this forum and we're ready to prove it this year.

Think about those things and come up with 5 names. Pick your top one or two and post them.

Aftyer reading that... you got me all fired up and I'm not even on your team !!!

You did pick a good captain. Congrats Jason !!

hhhhmmmm extreme names....

Team 1 Soon To Be Team Last
Team 1 Extreme Hunters... Not
Team 1 The Extreme Nancys
Team 1 Extreme 1 Hates Rob For putting Him On This Team
Team 1 EH and 9 Yo's ( Yep I went there !! Sorry Jason... I couldn't resist !! )

Say do you guys know what the name Field Mouse means in Native American ?? What's in Owl's Poop. I chit you not !! With that I better scurry out of here !!

Seriously... Good luck in the contest !!!

Tim
Old 08-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the vote on Team Captain guys.I very much appreciate you guys picking me,But,I must say we will wait for the other 3 members before we make any final decisions,lets face it,its a team decision.
If anyone else wants to take on the Captain role you would be more then welcome.
I find myself very busy as I am also a Global Moderator on Ontario Trophy Bucks(OTB) and we are running a deer contest there as well.
I would be more then happy to take the role but I vote for Fieldmouse to assume my position if a matter comes up and I am not available if its alright with the rest of you guys?
He has been a member here for as long as I can remember and he is a great guy,been in the contests since the beginning so he has a little education on it-lol.If Fieldmouse wants the role of Captain he is more then welcome and I would be glad to help out as much as possible when needed.

October 1st is the opener here,trailcams are out,getting some good pics,treestands are placed and I am ready to go.I will be hunting hard this year to put another one down.If my luck isnt with me this year guys its not a lack of trying

Good names Tim but you got them all wrong,you must be thinking of your teammates cause my team is #1 and dont forget that.

I will be thinking of a team name,but my mind is at a complete blank right now.I will see what I can come up with
Old 08-25-2009, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

howdy everybody finally checking in. name should be team one captains. with a picture of a deer doing the captain morgan haha
Old 08-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Mossbergman,glad you made it.
Tell us a little about yourself.

Official Team 1

360 Mossberg11/OH
181 markjenna
141 extreme1
200 vmartin
27 Fieldmouse
270 Illinios Buck Hunter
25 whacker
144 Gr8atta2d
231 badger109
127 drockw
Old 08-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Dominant Buck

We got just few names left. My mind is racing with names. I plan on getting Alison's pic on our avatar. There has been silence with the suggestion. However, it has been been very hard to take down martin blondie from last year on many of my fellow team members avatars. When we win, it will be there for two years (min.)
Old 08-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

nothin much to know bout me lol
Old 08-27-2009, 05:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Guys, Sorry been away for a week. We have a Camp in Clarion PA, went up there for a week of ATV'ing and fun. Put on just under 200 miles on the Quad, saw a beautiful Black Bear and several nice Bucks.

For those that don't know me..I'm 44 married have 3 kids. I'm and avid hunter and fishermen. Been doing it as long as I can remember. I hunt all seasons and all weapons.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

As already stated,if anyone wants the team Captain role they are more then welcome--I say Fieldmouse or GR8atta2d.These guys have been here along time.I am not saying I wont do it,just busy is all with the other forum as well.

I have sent Whacker and Badger a PM .Hopefully they respond soon and we can have a full team.

Good to hear you had a good time 4 wheeling GR8.Had one of those weekends 2 weeks ago with the guys,going to be a yearly annual trip now..

Has anyone come up with an original name for the contest,I have a few but they are old ones from past contest,trying to think of something real original and will tell the HNI we are the best of the best.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm hopefully going to get out this weekend and get all of my setups fine tuned and my trail cameras hung. With everything that has been going on I am way behind on my scouting.

Our farm is being logged (not my choice but a necessary evil to keep it) and I am both excited and curious about the new challenges it is going to bring to me this season.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.