Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Hooter's Shooters Thread (1) >

Official Team Hooter's Shooters Thread (1)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Hooter's Shooters Thread (1)

Old 08-28-2009, 07:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd throw my name in for the Captain's Position, but it should still be a vote.

As for team names if we are gonna go with Allisons pic as an avatar, we need a play on words.

Booby Trap Boys
Hooter Shooters
Team Full Body Mount
Booty-licious Bowhunters
Prime Time Playa's
Team Full Rack

Of course we could get her to take us a custom pic in some camo and call us Team Deer Toe (like camel toe )

You get the idea..

Last edited by GR8atta2d; 08-28-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GR8atta2d
I'd throw my name in for the Captain's Position, but it should still be a vote.

As for team names if we are gonna go with Allisons pic as an avatar, we need a play on words.

Booby Trap Boys
Hooter Shooters
Team Full Body Mount
Booty-licious Bowhunters
Prime Time Playa's
Team Full Rack

Of course we could get her to take us a custom pic in some camo and call us Team Deer Toe (like camel toe )

You get the idea..
That is freaking hilarious!!!
Old 08-28-2009, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I personally like Hooter Shooters.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Booby Trap Boys
Hooter Shooters
Team Full Body Mount
Booty-licious Bowhunters
Prime Time Playa's
Team Full Rack
LMAO--Great ones man.
Hooter shooters and prime Time playa's gets my vote-lol
GR8,if you feel as though you got the time you get my vote on team captain.I will still gladly help out when needed.

Come visit OTB if you guys ever get the chance
Old 08-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like Hooter Shooters too! If our avatar is what its planned to be, that may be hilariously ironic as well lololololol!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

im all for hooter shooters
Old 08-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Extreme1..I got nothing but time ..lol Sadly I'm a displaced and downsized Engineer searching Career Builders Monster JuJu and other job sites looking for work!

Hey Guys I'm also a PROmotional guy for Ultimate Camo..if you haven't seen Andy's (Diesel77) stuff he is just another hunter trying to live the American Dream (while working a regular job) with a great Product! His Product and customer service are both first rate check out his camo line at www.ultimatecamo.com if something catches you eye shoot me a PM. I'll work him up on a "Team" discount
Old 08-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

It was nice to get out to the farm for the first time in some months today. However once I got there not much went right. My plan was to take down the stands that had been left up since last year and replace them with others. Well I came to the first spot and ZERO sign is ANYWHERE around the stand so I deceided to pull the whole setup....until I realized one of the ratchets were very worn as well as the strap chewed. The ratchet wouldn't work so I have to cut it down tomorrow.

On to setup #2. I went to unlock it and wham! The key to the padlock breaks off inside the lock. I have to return tomorrow to cut it off now.

The others went smooth and I was able to get 2 of my cameras hung up and while hanging the last one got a nice surprise of 3 bucks (a 6 and 2 8's) about 100 yards off across a bean field.

Back at the prep work tomorrow and then hopefully be done with all of my early season spots.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:17 PM
Dominant Buck

GR8tatta2d, you can have my vote. I happy to just prime the pump and open this vote to anyone else who wants to step up. GR8's been around also and is a good man. Just to give history to what we're all about for the new comers, the main thing is to vote on questionable entries. One year it lead to a person who was busted for poaching. We were directly responsible for that and cleaning up the sport. It shows you what this forum is about.

I like hooter's shooters.

I've emailed Alison to see if I can get her to do a pic for us. It's 50/50 you never know. It's the first thing I've asked from her. She's a great gal though. Her is another pic is we want to be called the "Rack Buster's".

We could also think of Rack busting, busting the rack
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Hooter's Shooters Thread (1)-n505157278_1991063_9565.jpg  
Old 08-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

We still waiting on the 2 members to sign in?
I have sent them at least 2 PM's already with no responce

Gotta get things going and have a Team Captain voted in and a team name.
If we need an Avatar made up I have a good friend on my other hunting site,, that can make something up and be real cool if we need to.Can work on that option if needed but first we gotta get a full team-lol.
Nothing wrong with the pics Fieldmouse,actually enjoying them-lol-Should be able to get something made up with her in it,with her permission of course.

Sorry to hear of so many problems IBH.Hopefully things go better when ya go back in.Keep us updated on your scouting and setup.

GR8 and Fieldmouse are veterans here as well,if anything needs to get done these guys can do it and I will help out when needed.
Again I appreciate the vote guys but real busy,GR8 has all the time in the world here-lol- J/K bud--He just may be the man that can lead this team to victory.
Hopefully the other 2 can join in or we will need 2 alternates
Take care guys
Jason

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.