HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300916-official-team-bone-mafia-thread-24-a.html)

reds10ss 06-22-2010 07:16 PM

hey guys, putting up the trail cams this weekend..gonna put one up in a new spot. big travel area. for some reason ive had the itch to a buy a inline ML, i have a deer slug gun that is really cool, but the damn thing is a cannon. H&R/nef single shot 12 ga. tracker2..gotta a scope on it too. kicks like a mule. im looking to sell it and get ML so i can hunt during shotgun and ML (each has own season in ohio) any of you guys got any recommendations on an affordable ML?

my7pointmonster 06-23-2010 12:55 PM

Just went and hung my trail camera about a half hour ago gonna let it out for a week or so.

Mike what I did was went on Cabelas and read the reviews that they had. Thats all I can tell you.

Ryan.

dliz 06-23-2010 05:35 PM

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing good. Mike take care of yourself. Did a ton of scouting over the winter time. Found some new spots. Looks like a couple of nice deer have made it through the season. My friend and I have 8 trail cameras out. Looks like I'll have of couple of nice bucks by the time the fall comes around. Still looking for 2 real nice ones that made it through the season.

Take Care, Dave

my7pointmonster 07-11-2010 12:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Anyone got any good news to report? this is what I've been up to.
Attachment 10395

Only deer I got on my trail camera also. I sold it though I was sick of it

Attachment 10396

Anyone got anything else to report?

Ryan.

pjhunts 07-11-2010 12:16 PM

Hey guys. Been shooting my bow quite a bit. I'm liking it a lot better than my gaurdian that I had. Making 8" groups at 60yards. That's pretty good for me. I think I may have found anew spot on the public ground. Walked it a little yesterday. The trails were bare dirt. Need to walk it a little more to real comfortable hunting it I got lost trying to get back to the boat

MOhunter46 07-11-2010 06:16 PM

Nothing really going on here. I finally got all my trail cams out yesterday. I know, im WAY behind but with work and then going straight to the hay feild i havent had much time. Saw a hell of a buck run out of the crp that borders one of our hay feilds we were in, dont know what he was but he looked really good, really hopin to see him this fall. Also a buddy of mine is in the air force and is stationed in north carolina and apparently he found some land to hunt down there so if i can get some time off im gonna head down there and hunt a little, so who knows, maybe ill have 2 chances to kill a buck. Anyway thats what goin on around here.