Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24) >

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

Old 03-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by KCMO Cityboy
Yo Dave!
Large will probably work for me if they are sized large. I'm a tweener. PM me with how you want payment - cash, check, paypal, barter, booze, whatever....
Thanks for all your efforts on this, the image looks great.
Clay, I'm in the same boat as you, im a tweener also, does that mean we should get a medium if they run large? cause if thats the case I guess I'd need a medium

Ryan.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Typical Buck

hey dave, how much would the jpg file thing cost? im pretty much a t-shirt knid of guy, but if it is easier for you to go the other route that's ok with me too
Old 03-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Fork Horn

PJ,

Looks like I can get a t-shirt made for about the same cost probably or a little cheaper. Should be less than $17 shipped to your house. If you want one, just need your size and color. It would be a little easier to order all polo shirt since I'm ordering 12 to get a cheaper price.

Dave

Last edited by dliz; 03-02-2010 at 07:53 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

Ryan, I think you got it right. I wear a lot of XL's, but if they run large I'll go with the large.
I'm headed to the Missouri Deer Classic this weekend with a friend of mine. Just another way to extend the season a little. Also designing a hunting blind that I'll build with another friend next month. Will be great to take the kids to during the firearms season, also designed it with the archer in mind too! I think my biggest excitement is planning a trip with my brother (lives in Texas) for an archery elk hunt during the last week of September in Colorado. That trip has me pumped!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ryan, I think you got it right. I wear a lot of XL's, but if they run large I'll go with the large.
I'm headed to the Missouri Deer Classic this weekend with a friend of mine. Just another way to extend the season a little. Also designing a hunting blind that I'll build with another friend next month. Will be great to take the kids to during the firearms season, also designed it with the archer in mind too! I think my biggest excitement is planning a trip with my brother (lives in Texas) for an archery elk hunt during the last week of September in Colorado. That trip has me pumped!!!
That sounds awesome clay, what part of colorado are you heading to, we were planning on all of us going for 3 weeks but since I'm a broke college kid now, I guess that won't be happening.

Ryan.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

Ryan, I'll be just south of Gunnison. Hopefully I'll have a map of the area soon so that I can start studying the area.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was actually thinkin about goin about goin up to the Classic but idk yet, it would be a hell of a drive for me. The elk hunt sounds awsome, deffinately something im gonna have to do one day, gotta get a better job first tho lol.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Fork Horn

Let me know if you go to the classic Wayne. It would be really nice to meet you in person. I'll be there Saturday morning until my group of guys are ready to go.
These elk trips are expensive. We are going without a guide, which might be a mistake, but I'm not the most competitive person, so if I come home empty handed I won't be too upset and my wife will be glad that I don't have a mount to hang above the mantle!
Old 03-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

What time are you getting there Clay? I think we are gonna try to get there around 10am tomorrow. Let me know if you want to meet up somewhere or something, it would be a pleasure to meet you it person.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Fork Horn

Yo Team,

I'm going to order the shirts tomorrow or the next day. If you have any changes please let me know. Im ordering 12 shirts so we will have a couple of extra shirts. This is what I have so far.

KCMO Cityboy (L) 1
Josh Keller (XL) 1
MOhunter46 (xL) 1
Dliz (XL) 2 (L)1
rybohunter (MED) 1
my7pointmonster (Med) 1
reds10ss (MED) 1

Dave

Last edited by dliz; 03-07-2010 at 07:01 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.