Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24) >

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

Old 12-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Really slick video there Dave!

Ryan you get many foxes? I plan on heading out myself tonight. 1st time out this year. I love hunting them, just never seem to get many chances to go. And I rarely call anything in, even though we have tons of them.

Merry Christmas guys! Have a safe & happy holiday.
Old 12-24-2009, 04:13 AM
Fork Horn

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Chistmas and a Happy New Year.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rybohunter
Really slick video there Dave!

Ryan you get many foxes? I plan on heading out myself tonight. 1st time out this year. I love hunting them, just never seem to get many chances to go. And I rarely call anything in, even though we have tons of them.

Merry Christmas guys! Have a safe & happy holiday.

Ohhh man, you don't even realize how badly I've wanted to hunt over in pittsburgh for foxes, or even on the way there on 22 like from altoona to pittsburgh, you don't even know how bad I've wanted to hunt there. We killed in the upper to mid 70's last year give or take a few, that's between the 4 of us accumulating over the season, this year we're not doing good at all I haven't been calling much in at all, we may need new spots or something, they just don't seem to be there how they were before. I always am as pumped for the opening night of fox season as much as I am the opening night of deer season. I usually spend all day just waiting for dark. Its so much fun too. I want to make more time to go but it doesn't seem to work out like that for me ever. Man I'm getting excited talking about it now, I wanna go make a few quick calls tonight before the christmas stuff.... Man!!

Ryan.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess when it rains it pours, I'm probablly single again, myself and my girlfriend dana just broke up, she said that she "found someone else" I guess that's what happens. I've decided to just cut my losses and turn tail. I move in 13 days. Just venting is all.

Ryan.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Have you guys seen the score card, looks like boiler room scored on a buck! Congrats boiler! Guys, i think the fat lady is on the stage.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Woooohooooo go boiler room!!! Congrats buddy. Let's hear the story. That's a great buck!! You got any more pictures??

Ryan.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

Boiler, way to go!!! Nice looking buck. I bet the other teams are packing it in right now.
Congratulations.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, looks like we are going to dethrone the dark horses. Who'd have guessed.
This will make me a 2x HNI contest champ too.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Typical Buck

sorry i havent been on here lately fellas, havent had the chance to go out and hunt either...the holidays has kept me busy, and had to battle a bad chest cold too. i think my season is pretty much over with for me. im moving in a lil over a month, and possible new job. im gonna be busy. me and a buddy might go out and try to shoot some yotes here soon. Hey ryan sorry to here bout the ol lady man, boiler room way to go on the buck bro!
Old 12-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty stoked that we may actually win this. I'm shocked and pumped!!!

Ryan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.