Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24) >

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

Old 08-25-2009, 06:02 PM
Typical Buck

whitetail wizards, backstrap boyz, the bone mafia, i dont know, it is sure hard to come up with something that hasnt' already been used
Old 08-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Typical Buck

yea it is hard to get some names, i think all the suggestions so far would work
Old 08-26-2009, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

sorry fellas, im going to be VERY busy at work until labor day. (beer/wine sales).

its a terrible pic, but heres some of the bucks on our farm I'm after.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)-deer-021.jpg  
Old 08-26-2009, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Any name you guys want is fine with me. Anybody wanna be captain?
Old 08-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Fork Horn

Hey,
I thought Ribcage Rampage is catchy. Not sure if it's been used in years past. I can't say it fast, but none-the-less, it's catchy.
Most of my hunting is on public land, and yes, the cameras placed on public land do sprout legs and walk away. My time in the field before and during the season is really limited. About 3 weeks ago I spent 3 days straight scouting some public land that looked awesome, but it just turned out to be way too dense and had absolutely no sign (besides one snort!). That was really depressing. My normal hunting area is only 45 minutes away and a new spot that I'll be trying this year is about 1:15 away. Saw a nice buck there running around with a doe. He was about 3-4 inches beyond the ears. I'm not picky, as I know it might just be the only shot I get. We do have a 4 point rule in MO(4 points on at least one side), but that doesn't guarantee a big rack. I'm anxious to get out and in a tree, already to the point that I can't even concentrate on work. That reminds me, I better get back to work!
Old 08-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

this is my first year in the contest, idk much about being a captain, i like the names ribcage rampage, bone mafia
Old 08-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

What about Team Bone Collector? I'm a Michael Waddell fan so. I saw a group of 6 bucks on my way home from attempting to put out my cuddieback.... lets just say it didn't go so well... I was too lazy to stop and buy new batteries figuring the ones that I had would be good enough and then apparently I figured I didn't need a lock because I left it lay on the kitchen table.... SOOOO needless to say after running to the store for new batteries running back to the spot to hang the camera and then realizing after I already mounted and tested it that I didn't have the lock, it didn't get hung. Oh back to the bucks. One was out touching his ears and I'm not ashamed to say he's bigger than anything I've ever shot. No new state record or anything like that just a solid 8. I'd love to harvest him for the team. Assuming that the Maryland trip doesn't prevail with something bigger and nicer.

Ohh well, what a day. As far as the team captain goes It doesn't make any difference to me who it is.

Ryan.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

We are missing one teammate correct? dabowhunter? Ill send him a pm.

BTW id rather not be team captian, if someone else want to do it that would be
Old 08-27-2009, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well what are the responsibilites for the team captain?
Old 08-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by my7pointmonster
Well what are the responsibilites for the team captain?
They aren't much, you can handle them. Count any votes we make towards a team name.Check in with Rob if we don't have everyone checked inIf there is a controversy that goes to a captains vote, you get the vote from our team. I don't want to be captain, I've done it enough over the years. I nominate 7ptmonster

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.