Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Surpass Thread (37) >

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Old 08-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Bring it on home Team Thirty Seven:

mbhutton
Rammer.....183"
kill_it_n_grill_it.....pending
Brent B
pjarrows.....65 1/8"
HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED.....90.35"
iamyourhuckleberry.....81 2/8"
ShawneeSlinger
youngfart.....used the wrong pin on his first good attempt. The arrow fell to the ground. Scored his first muley...112 1/8"
Rory/MO

Check-in, introduce yourself, and tell us what you wish to share about yourself.

My name is Will and I'm from the mile high state of Colorado. I've been bow hunting for 25 years now. I have killed a number of bucks (many different species). I shoot what seems appropriate for the area-I love diving into the unknown. I guess a few of my deer would make P&Y, but that's not why I hunt. I have killed deer in 19 different states-need to go back to three-on my quest for a mature deer in all 50. I'm leaving on September 5th for the Artic and will use traditional equipment on, hopefully, my 17th North American big game animal (musk ox). Moreover, I hope to someday complete SCI's World Hunting Award Program using archery tackle. I am 73 different species into that goal. I see plenty of does and a good buck in my future this year (I will be hunting six different states this year). Yes, I will hold out for a dandy! I look forward to meeting ya'll (at least via the internet) and sharing a wonder season filled with grand adventures! For me, it's all about the sharing!

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 12-23-2009 at 03:58 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Typical Buck

:confus ed:
Old 08-19-2009, 04:41 AM
Fork Horn

I am here, I am only hunting my home state of NY this year,
Old 08-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in. My name is Brett, and this is my sixth year bowhunting. I have shot a few decent bucks, but I am still waiting for that big P&Y to walk under my stand. Had a few come close last year, but was unable to reel them in. I will be hunting in Iowa this year. Things are looking pretty promising for me. Planning on buying a climber to hunt out of this year to put myself in some better positions to nail the big one. I also like to duck, goose, and pheasant hunt.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rammer checking in here. I live in South Dakota. I have a few pope and young bucks under my belt. I've been archery hunting for 14 years now. I drew a once in a lifetime elk tag this year, so hopefully I will be getting myself a BIG bull elk with that. I have some serious bruisers running around on my property this year that I will post some pics up later as this thread gets going. My goal this year is for no buck smaller than 160" with my bow with the studs we have this year.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Typical Buck

My name is Miles, I'm 30 years old, married with an 11month old boy, named Daxton, we call him Dax. I have been hunting for about 6 seasons now, I started when i moved here from New Zealand My family and I live in NW Alabama, I belong to a club that we are in the beginning stages of getting a good managment system in place. we have way to many does on our property and we have some good bucks, Finding them is gonna be the key, i will past some pics soon
Old 08-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

My Name's Jeff. I hunt in W. Kentucky and Southern IL. Have bowhunted for 25 years or better. I'm looking forward to a pretty good year. 140'' is my standard this year. Have a bunch going on right at the moment, (mother-in-law passed away yesterday after a long battle with cancer) but as soon as I get back home in a few days I'll update a little better.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry to hear about your loss, ShawneeSlinger
Old 08-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm here. I'm Rory from Missouri. I'll be hunting Missouri this year. I killed a doe last year in my first serious year of bowhunting, but have lots of gunhunting experience. I plan on knocking down a good buck with the bow this year! Can't wait to win this thing with you guys!!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rammer,

What part of S.D. are you from? I'll be hunting near Spearfish.

Miles, what part of NZ? Man, I love NZ!

Jeff, yours are in my prayers

Rory, now that's the spirit! Let's take this thing!

Brett, I'm up to four preference points for Iowa. Someday.... best of luck this year!

PJ and Youngfart, good to have you lads on board.

This is going to be fun!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.