Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Surpass Thread (37) >

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Old 12-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rockstar,

Danielle is nine. There is no minimum age in Texas providing the youth is accompanied by an adult who has been through hunter's education (I'm a H.E. instructor for archery and firearms in Colorado). Naturally, parents should excerise a little common sense when introducing kids to hunting. My daughter is ready to go! She shoots her crossbow very well out to 30 yards. I will not let her take shots beyond that distance. I think Texas has one of the best youth programs in North America! I salute them for their efforts!

Yes, we will be hunting out of an Ameriastep ground blind. She gets to try for five deer with her six dollar tag. How can you beat that?
Old 12-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

Hey team.
Well long time since i have been on here, Looks like we have a few good bucks down already. The rut is about to kick off here so hopefully i can get one down too, I keep you all up dated..

Merry Xmas to all
Old 12-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

Lightbulb

MButton
Great to hear from you my friend, good luck and shoot straight and have a great Christmas and a happy new year. Must be nice to be able to hunt still HUH!
Rocky
Old 12-23-2009, 03:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Miles, welcome back! We need you to drop a deer buddy! Your deer will take us over the top! Good hunting my friend!

Rocky, any word from Brett?
Old 12-23-2009, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks mbutton.... Same with you, merry Christmas team, just incase I don't get on here again till then.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on much. Been busy with school, and been hunting a lot. No deer down for me yet, but I've had my chances. Passed up a lot of deer, and seen some real good ones. Even though I haven't killed a deer with a gun, or bow this year it's been what I consider one of my most successful years. Learned more than ever, saw more good bucks than ever, and been close to more deer than ever. I'll still get out for some more sits before the season closes Jan. 15th here. Good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Typical Buck

Rory
If it has antlers put an arrow in it ,we need a score so we can win this contest. One more deer to put us over the top bud,have a great Christmas and a happy new year.
Rocky
Old 12-25-2009, 02:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Merry Christmas everyone! Warm wishes to all! See ya'll when I get back from Texas (Jan 4th.)
Old 12-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

everyone have a good Christmas?
Old 12-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

We were blizzarded in (still are) in South Dakota for Christmas. Overall, it was a good Christmas though. Good thing Santa brought a bunch of DVDs!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.