Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Surpass Thread (37) >

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Old 12-09-2009, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Huck - Mighty fine writeup there! I have a little vendetta with Buffalo after being treed by the same bull 3 times when I was elk hunting a few weeks back!

Apparently, buffalo don't like BigFatFoots! hahaha
Old 12-09-2009, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I stopped by my taxidermist shop the other day to drop off my archery bucks' antlers so he could put them in a few big buck contests. This was the first time I was able to get a picture of my rifle/archery deer together. Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture, forgot my digital camera at home.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL...yeah Ram, buffs can be a little cantankerous. I imagine the bison in Custer become annoyed by all the cameras being poked in their face. What I find amazing is just how truly athletic these mammoths can be! They go from zero to 40 in nothing flat and can stop and turn on a dime. They are truly incredible creatures!

So, while in the tree, did you give riding the bull any thought? I'm sure it would has crossed my mind...being the fool that I am!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Huck - It didn't help that this was after the big Custer roundup and they had turned them back out not too long before I got there from working them. So I'd imagine they were a lil cranky yet from that. I was seriously thinking about pulling my pistol out and shoot that buffalo if he decided to stomp on my bow, which was laying a few feet from the tree since I had to chuck it. I did think about going for a ride, I hopped on a few bulls back in the day so it wouldn't have been my first rodeo!
Old 12-11-2009, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone playing this weekend? I was planning a trip to Nebraska but work has stopped that action dead in its tracks (work sucks).

Best of luck to everyone hunting this weekend!

Team Surpass rules!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 04:56 AM
Typical Buck

Talking

Done Here 4 The Year Will
Season ended on the 5th Will Sorry to hear you had to work, some of do .Have a good day Eh !!!!
Rockolla
Old 12-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm gonna try'n kill a bear... I have till the end of the month. I can use bow or rifle... I think I'll just use the rifle though. Hopefully I can find one somewhere lol!

Last edited by HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED; 12-11-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

Lightbulb

Team Surpass

Are any of you a yahoo member? If so I see Kill-it-n-grill-it is a member and is on there all the time, I just am not a member so I can't contact him to tell him to score his buck and get him posted so we can be in 1st place, Here's his online name on yahoo
b_mccausiand03 it's brett
Rocky
Old 12-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not a member... Does he have a face book do you know?
Old 12-13-2009, 04:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've asked Rob to send him an email. I would hate to see us come in second by default!

We need mbhutton, Brent B, ShawneeSlinger, and Rory/MO to throw us over the top! Go team!

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 12-13-2009 at 04:40 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.