Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Surpass Thread (37) >

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Old 08-31-2009, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks great! I like!
Old 08-31-2009, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks freakin awesome! Thanks!
Old 08-31-2009, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by iamyourhuckleberry
And we hafta have one for HOG

Sweet!!! We each have our own! Thanks a lot man! That musta took some time.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:44 AM
Fork Horn

That's just freakin' awesome. Spending my time this week doing last minute odds and ends to get ready for KY opener on Saturday. Looks like I'll be in the Double-Bull at the water-hole until we get some rain. Funny how its rained every other day here for 3 months, and now that I'm about to have my last planting in IL this week the rain has left us. but it was a nice 48 degrees this morning. That was crazy. Hope you guys have a great season.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:45 AM
Fork Horn

Dont know what happened. I just posted something so I could see the new avatar, and I still got that skanky carp. Will try again.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:48 AM
Fork Horn

Ahh, changed my profile pic instead of my avatar. Im kind of a tard when it comes to this computer stuff. Thanks Huck. These are just too sweet.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by shawneeslinger
Ahh, changed my profile pic instead of my avatar. Im kind of a tard when it comes to this computer stuff. Thanks Huck. These are just too sweet.
HAHA Your not the only one!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh man, I just noticed. I have blood on my broadhead and a safety harass but you lads don't. We'll need to fix that! The avatar was fun to work on.....Thanks

We need a team captian. Doesn't "Captain Rammer" sound good? IDK, with a name like that, I would think the man could get anything pushed through!

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 08-31-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was having the same problem as you were. I kept getting frustrated that my avatar wouldn't change. Then I decided to read all the options in the user cp! HAHA I need to get back over to my parents propertyto pull the sd card out of the trail cam sometime soon. Was busy all weekend, have a nice new lady friend coming over for dinner and drinks tonight, have two softball games tomorrow night, so maybe I will get around to it Wednesday. It is only during hunting season that I wish I didn't live 20 minutes away from my parents!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by iamyourhuckleberry
Oh man, I just noticed. I have blood on my broadhead and a safety harass but you lads don't. We'll need to fix that! The avatar was fun to work on.....Thanks
I wouldn't have even noticed if you didn't point it out. Thanks for putting in all the time on these bad boys. I really appreciate it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.