Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Surpass Thread (37) >

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Old 08-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lads,

We need a name that sets us above the rest. It needs to be something simple yet deep...something like "Surpass". The avatar could be an archer in a tree with a monster buck in the foreground-an amazingly sharp arrow has just severed his vitals and has not made contact with the ground yet. Team Surpass goes well beyond! We are proficient in every way....
Old 08-28-2009, 05:05 PM
Typical Buck

I'm down with whatever you guys want. I checked my cameras today and at the moment i can add about a spike with about 4" horns, I am a little dissapointed with the photos i got, 2 cameras and 600+ photos on each one and most of them are does, coons and some spikes. I know there are good dear on the place just gotta find them
Old 08-28-2009, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just wait till the rut comes mbhutton! You'll have them big bucks coming!

got some bad news... The place I was gonna go, there are 4 other guys heading up in there... so now the good news! We are headed to a national forest where there are a lot of elk and deer! I'll let you know what happens tomorrow!
Old 08-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Fork Horn

Surpass sounds great to me. The avatar idea sounds really nice too. Im envious of those of you hunting in the morning. I guess I'll camo up and take a few dozen practice shots off the deck in the morning.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

surpass sounds good to me too... Is anyone here good at making avatars?
Old 08-29-2009, 12:59 AM
Typical Buck

surpass sound like a winner to me
Old 08-29-2009, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will try to draw up an avatar, but I'm off this weekend to chase more speed goats with the bow. I'll get cracking on it when I'm back. Let's all stay positive on this thing . We know one thing for sure and that's it------you cannot kill them from the couch! Let's beat bush and come home winners!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm back was on the road for a few days working. I like Team Surpass as well.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well... Nothing yesturday, but I almost got a yote with my bow! Saw some awesome country up there! I am gonna sit in my stand right by a creek where the deer go every night for water, so hopefully somethin is thirsty this afternoon!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Typical Buck

Unhappy

I Dig it Too
Team Surpass that is LOL, now let's vote for a team Captain. Anyone know how to put up pictures,I have them on Photobucket but every time I drag them over to this site ,they take up the whole block, in turn, not allowing me to post the message. Help!!
Rocky
PS You guys might pop your pants when you
see the bucks on my cam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.