Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Surpass Thread (37) >

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Old 12-05-2009, 07:17 AM
Typical Buck

Talking

LOL Way'd a Go Hogger
One of the 1st bucks taken and finally getting it on the board,now we need for the other 2 fellas to post theirs an we'll be in 1st
Rocky
Gotta love that baby face Hog
Old 12-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by youngfart
LOL Way'd a Go Hogger
One of the 1st bucks taken and finally getting it on the board,now we need for the other 2 fellas to post theirs an we'll be in 1st
Rocky
Gotta love that baby face Hog
Hey... I have never scored a buck before LOL...

What do you mean "gotta love that baby face Hog"?
I don't appreciate being called names.

Last edited by HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED; 12-05-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

Red face

Hogmeister

No pun intended my friend,what I'm saying is you have the face of a child compared to me, aka! Baby Face. I know your not much older than 20 and when I see you, I sort of get the feeling that I'm aging,all though I still feel young at heart and still can keep up with the youth of these days. So buddy I'm not calling you names,and enjoy your youth while you can,your only young for so long. God Bless.
The Rockster
Old 12-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Team
We need mbutton the fella on our team to post his kill and it needs to score at least 112 to take the lead,come on buddy ,even if it's only for a few days ,LOL.
Rocky
Old 12-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry Mbutton

I meant Kill-n-grill it
Rocky
Old 12-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by youngfart
Hogmeister

No pun intended my friend,what I'm saying is you have the face of a child compared to me, aka! Baby Face. I know your not much older than 20 and when I see you, I sort of get the feeling that I'm aging,all though I still feel young at heart and still can keep up with the youth of these days. So buddy I'm not calling you names,and enjoy your youth while you can,your only young for so long. God Bless.
The Rockster
Well... Babies usually have fat faces, so I though you were trying to say I had a fat face...

HAHA You think I'm over 20... Dang you make me feel bad HAHA
Old 12-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who's up? Whatcha boyz doing this weekend? I am recovering from a very productive past weekend. I played tour guide for eight successful bison hunters in Wyoming. Let me tell you, buffalo are a lot of hard work! I'll get the story and photos up ASAP!

Hog, I hafta be honest here. With the wide screen display I have hooked to my computer, your face does look fat-everything looks sort of short and stumpy too. Don't sweat the little things big guy. A "real" man knows himself, follows his heart and is undisturbed by all the goofy things people say. I hope you take these words to heart...
Old 12-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Huck - I'm around. It is blizzarding here, and its well below zero. I think I'll be sitting inside for another day and waiting for the wind to go away, then the coyotes better be afraid! Come Saturday I will be chasing whitetails around with my smoke pole, so you guys better be watching as I complete my 3 Peat season!

I hope I look like Sasquatch on your screen! hahaha
Old 12-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Typical Buck

Talking

Team Surpass
Were in 2nd place,now we need Mbutton to get his buck scored and we'll be in 1st place. Let's go Surpass
Rocky
Old 12-09-2009, 03:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lol Ram, actually you look like Bigfatfoot! Best of luck with the smoke pole!

Rockster, here's the buffalo story. I think you should give this a try next year...

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view...d=1604530&da=y

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.