Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Surpass Thread (37) >

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Old 11-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

Talking

Ram Da Man
!64 n little maybe, shooting some nice deer bud,congrats on a great season Rammer
Rockolla
Old 11-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Typical Buck

Cool

Thanks Rammer
Congrats on another slammer bud
Rocky
Old 11-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Rocky! He end up grossing 168 7/8" and netted 160 2/8". The good news is the big boy is still alive, I seen him after I shot this buck this morning, in fact I had to sit in my stand for 2 hours after I shot this one before I could get my hands on him. The other buck went about a half mile into my draw an bedded down. I think this next buck on my hit list might be bigger than my archery deer by a lil bit. Muzzleloader season is coming up!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Typical Buck

Talking

Rammer
4 Inches off not bad from looking at a picture huh! Well man how many bucks in a year are you allowed down in South Dakota? My season pans out come Monday and I'll be out on Saturday for my last sit of the year. Freezer's full as is my daughters ,If I get lucky and tag one for my son ,that would be a blessing. Best of luck putting your tag on that brute you saw today. Or should I say save him for next year.
Rocky
Old 11-27-2009, 04:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rocky, does your buck have brow tines? It looks like it does and I do not see any measurement for them on your score sheet. Dude, that another inch of bone I'm guessing.

Ram, your deer are just bloody awesome-man-o-man! How's that elk hunting going? If you need to, get your arse down to Colorado for an elk next year!

Hog and Kill-it, you guys need to get your deer entered. I believe it says somewhere that you must enter the deer within ten days of killing it.

Keep pouring it on lads! We have the other teams right where we want them! Surpass rules....
Old 11-27-2009, 05:25 AM
Typical Buck

Wink

Will

Will Muley's don't have brow tines and he doesn't ,soory bud LOL
Rockster
Old 11-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rock,

Mulies do have brow tines, it's just some have them and some don't. When they do have them, they are generally small. I'll see if I can dig up some old photos a 5x5s

Old 11-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Typical Buck

Cool

Huck

Sorry bud ,I haven't noticed them on them before, thanks for rubbing it in bud LMAO.
Roll Over Rock
Old 11-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Huck - I might have to take you up on that Colorado elk tag someday! I should be going to Montana again next year for sure. I haven't got to fling an arrow at one in SD yet, going to try it again middle to end of next week.

Thanks on the deer! Think we could enter my rifle buck as well? hahaha

Rocky - You did pretty darned good on your guess!! My guess before putting the tape to him was 170, so I overshot him a weee bit...
Old 11-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ROTFLMAO....Rocky,

and moose have little bells hanging from their necks!

I shot this one about 25 years ago. Notice, he hasn't a brow tine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.