Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29) >

Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29)

Old 08-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

zmax you can change the name of our team on the original post.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

So, does anyone on our team have any graphics arts skills or know anyone who does? We need to get ourselves an official Team Bone Town avatar.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:18 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Ken/WV
zmax you can change the name of our team on the original post.
aei aei Kap in ( insert salute) I like the name, good choice!

I got 3 more pics of Mr. Spread, not very good ones but he is back, working on some stands and seeting 2 cameras on other lands today

My season starts sept 21, WOOHOO
Old 08-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

So LightsOut is our only no show?? Do we need to ask for an alternate yet?
Old 08-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

We will give him to tuesday, and then I'll make the request for a replacement.

Did a lot of scouting today....special doe season is in two weeks, and regular season is second saturday in october.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well fellas, I went out this weekend and checked one of my trail cams. I had 1150 pictures on it in a week's time. I've got 3 shooters on camera and then I did a loop around the area to see what might be running around that I don't have on trail camera.

I saw a really nice 8 that was hard horned. He has an 18-19" spread and really good mass. His tines are a bit short, in the 7 inch range, but he would definitely get it. I saw another big 8 whose rack was equally big on both sides, but the main beams were not even. He was very tall and wide and would likely score close to 130". These were across the road from the properties I hunt, but definitely share the woodlot I hunt during the rut.

In the field attached to the woodlot I have permission on I saw a number of good bucks including some of the shooters that I have on camera. There is a hard horned buck that I believe is an 8 that I don't have on camera that is very big. There is also another 8 that is in velvet that is an absolute stud. He is tall, wide, and heavy. There is another buck that I got a picture of with my SLR camera from the road that is either a 9 or a 10.

I'm going to set up on that field tomorrow in the hedgerow with my camera and tripod and try to get some pictures and video of these guys.

This season has more potential for good bucks for me than any season I have in recent memory. And that is just one of my spots.

I'm getting fired up.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HuntingBry

This season has more potential for good bucks for me than any season I have in recent memory. And that is just one of my spots.

I'm getting fired up.
That's what I like to hear! Go get 'em!
Old 08-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Last chance for LightsOut before I request a new member.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Any word on a new member yet?

Anyone been out scouting seeing any bucks?
Old 09-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

hey guys, how we doing? i will be checking cams, prob. sunday, should be able to post up some pics, still havent seen anything without velvet here but they should be losing it very soon, now till maybe next 3 weeks.

mostly ready to go, just need to go thru stuff one more time, lol

counting the days,........18..............17.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.