HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300914-official-team-bone-town-thread-29-a.html)

Ken/WV 08-27-2009 07:11 PM

zmax you can change the name of our team on the original post.

HuntingBry 08-28-2009 08:11 AM

So, does anyone on our team have any graphics arts skills or know anyone who does? We need to get ourselves an official Team Bone Town avatar.

zmax hunter 08-29-2009 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ken/WV (Post 3422311)
zmax you can change the name of our team on the original post.

aei aei Kap in ( insert salute) I like the name, good choice!

I got 3 more pics of Mr. Spread, not very good ones but he is back, working on some stands and seeting 2 cameras on other lands today

My season starts sept 21, WOOHOO

Pops423 08-30-2009 06:42 AM

So LightsOut is our only no show?? Do we need to ask for an alternate yet?

Ken/WV 08-30-2009 12:23 PM

We will give him to tuesday, and then I'll make the request for a replacement.

Did a lot of scouting today....special doe season is in two weeks, and regular season is second saturday in october.

HuntingBry 08-31-2009 07:04 AM

Well fellas, I went out this weekend and checked one of my trail cams. I had 1150 pictures on it in a week's time. I've got 3 shooters on camera and then I did a loop around the area to see what might be running around that I don't have on trail camera.

I saw a really nice 8 that was hard horned. He has an 18-19" spread and really good mass. His tines are a bit short, in the 7 inch range, but he would definitely get it. I saw another big 8 whose rack was equally big on both sides, but the main beams were not even. He was very tall and wide and would likely score close to 130". These were across the road from the properties I hunt, but definitely share the woodlot I hunt during the rut.

In the field attached to the woodlot I have permission on I saw a number of good bucks including some of the shooters that I have on camera. There is a hard horned buck that I believe is an 8 that I don't have on camera that is very big. There is also another 8 that is in velvet that is an absolute stud. He is tall, wide, and heavy. There is another buck that I got a picture of with my SLR camera from the road that is either a 9 or a 10.

I'm going to set up on that field tomorrow in the hedgerow with my camera and tripod and try to get some pictures and video of these guys.

This season has more potential for good bucks for me than any season I have in recent memory. And that is just one of my spots.

I'm getting fired up.

jnrbronc 08-31-2009 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by HuntingBry (Post 3425144)

This season has more potential for good bucks for me than any season I have in recent memory. And that is just one of my spots.

I'm getting fired up.

That's what I like to hear! Go get 'em! :party0007:

Ken/WV 08-31-2009 04:01 PM

Last chance for LightsOut before I request a new member.

Pops423 09-03-2009 06:46 AM

Any word on a new member yet?

Anyone been out scouting seeing any bucks?

zmax hunter 09-03-2009 06:39 PM

hey guys, how we doing? i will be checking cams, prob. sunday, should be able to post up some pics, still havent seen anything without velvet here but they should be losing it very soon, now till maybe next 3 weeks.

mostly ready to go, just need to go thru stuff one more time, lol

counting the days,........18..............17.......:barmy: