Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3) >

Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)

Old 08-26-2009, 04:10 PM
Typical Buck

I would be up for being team captain. Hopefully others from our team will chime in on a team name and captain before it is final. Only 38 days till PA archery season and about half that till MD's archery season.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

Crazedbowhunter, you have my vote for captain. We'll see what other team members think or if anyone else is interested .
I'll also try and come up with a few names for our team , I see we have a few good ideas already.
I hope to help out and score on some bone for our team this year. Here's my last year entry, hope to do as well this year.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)-wt046.jpg  
Old 08-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Spike

I vote for crazedbowhunter for captain as well. Been busy working a lot lately guys. I did do some scouting and saw some promising bucks. I'm looking forward to getting this season started. What ever you think the name should be, will be good to me.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Typical Buck

crazed bowhunter gets my vote as well!! bone collectors is cool...last year our team 3 was the bone freaks, but im cool with whatever you all decide.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Walleyefever that is a great buck last year. I wish you the best of luck finding his brother this fall.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Fork Horn

crazedbowhunter, you have my vote for captain. Any name is fine with me, too. It isn't the name it's how you play the game!
Game Players?
Just thought of that.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Typical Buck

Well, by a majority vote I guess I will be team captain.

Top picks for team names have been,
The Bone Collectors-2
The Game Players-1
Doesn't Matter To Them-2

I won't be on very often for the next week, as I am showing Katahdin Sheep at the county fair and am traveling 20 miles each way a few times a day to do all the feeding both down there and here at home. I might be able to get down to the bow shop tomorrow to pick up my bow since it is only a few miles from the fair. I will check back at the next chance over the next week to see what you guys have decided on as a team name and will change the thread title.

Real nice buck there Walleye, hope you tag his grandpappy this fall. Good to hear that you are seeing some pomising bucks Kreager.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

[quote=crazedbowhunter;3422135]
Real nice buck there Walleye, hope you tag his grandpappy this fall. Good to hear that you are seeing some pomising bucks

Thanks Crazedbowhunter,
I would love to put a nice one down for the team, I've seen some huge velvet racks in ealy July, I hope they stayed in the area.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by wihunter402
Walleyefever that is a great buck last year. I wish you the best of luck finding his brother this fall.

Thanks wihunter402
I seen 2 hugh velvet racks in the beans in early July, I hope they stayed in the area. I've never seen that size of velvet racks that early. I sure hope they didn't wonder to far off. Good Luck Team !
Old 08-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

Some Team name ideas:

Team 3 Lung Lancers
Team 3 Big Bucks Busters (See below)
Team 3 Arrow Masters
Team 3 Buck Predators
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)-bigbuckbusters.jpg  

Last edited by Walleyefever; 08-27-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.