Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3) >

Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)

Old 08-24-2009, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey everyone I am here. I told Rob I would be out until today so I am glad nobody asked to have me replaced. I was moving my step son to CO for college.

Well this is my 6th season in this contest. I have not scored much in the past but I do hope to. I hunt the CWD zone in Wisconsin. We have a lot of deer I just have been passing up the smaller bucks every year hoping to get them to come by again when they are bigger. With unlimited doe tags and unlimited earn a buck that can be hard.

I am shooting the Katera XL for my main deer hunting bow and the Alpha Max is my all black bow for hunting from my ground blind. Both are tuned and ready to go.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome to the Team Dave !!
Old 08-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Walleyefever
Great news ! I thought I was going to be the old man of the team

I'll be 61 this year so I'll try not to embarrass myself....or the team.
Yes, I had been around a long time when the 'fro was a popular hairstyle!
Old 08-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the team.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:15 PM
Typical Buck

Hey folks! Finally got checked in! I have my eye on a few great bucks and I look forward to hearing all the stories...successful or not....and I hope to have a few to share myself! Sorry I am a little tardy! Now that we are teamed up I should be on more often! Hope to post some pics soon.....time for an avatar and team name!!
Old 08-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

BTW, my name is Brad and I will be bowHunting one of the finest big buck counties in West Central Illinois...so the odds are already in my favor....I just have to close the distance, trick his keen senses, draw, settle and release on one of these big corn fed giants. Sounds easy!! ahahha yea right. Wish me luck and good luck to you all!
Old 08-25-2009, 01:51 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome aboard Brad! Sounds like you have a great area to hunt. Looking forward to seeing an Ill. monster from you!
Great to see the whole Team has checked in; how about Team 3
knocking the Dark Horses out of that 1st place they seem to be so comfortable with !!!! I think we are going to have a GREAT season.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty cool we got everyone checked in and didn't need any alternates. I will be checking my trail cams this weekend. Have not been out there since July 18th so I am hoping to have a bunch. Got one stand left to put up and I will be all set.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Typical Buck

Well guys, we need to start thinking of a team name and team captian.
Name suggestions:
rut hounds
the bone collectors
the buck stops here
Old 08-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well from my Avator I am sure you can tell I like the Bone Collectors. I just like everything they stand for and the way they put it out there. Other than that pretty much any name is fine with me. I just want to get out and start hunting. 17 days from right now I will be in the trees.

For Captain I would vote for you Crazed if you are up for it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.