Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27) >

Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27)

Old 11-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I am going to be hunting hard this weekend. I am taking off Thursday-Sunday. I will be out there with bow in hand trying to put one down for the team.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't know how I missed this, but congrats Brett!! Great buck!!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

My gosh, this thread is like a ghost town!

Guys, I know some of you are still out there trying to get it done, including myself. Check in once in a while and let us know how it's going and if your seeing anything. We are not out of this contest quite yet. Those of us in Illinois still have until the middle of Jan. How about you guys in other states, when does your season end?

Let's try to have a strong showing here towards the end of the race!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys just checking in from nebraska. I havent hunted for about two weeks now. I have been trying to find a new job. Good luck to all
Old 12-16-2009, 04:52 AM
Fork Horn

Fellas - anyone still around? How about hunting? Muzzle loader season just got over here in MN last Sunday and I ended with a nice doe. I still would like to get out and take another MN deer before the season ends - Dec 31.

Good luck all and happy holidays.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, sorry I have not been around lately. Went out tonight for m last hunt of the season. Our season actually ends on the 31st, but I have to work all week, so thats it for me. Actually, I thought I was done a couple od weeks ago after our ML season, but I managed to sneek out for 1 moe sit. idnt see a thing. We got a foot of snow the second week of our ML season, and then I threw my back out clearing the driveway, so it was impsible for me to walk back to my stands,so I have been hunting up by the landowners house. Put my trail cam out behind his shed to see if there were any deer there, and got 270 pics of all does in 1 week, so I thought for sure I would at least see something tonight,but got skunked. Good luck to everyone still out there rying to hang their tag on something.

Last edited by BigDaddy12t; 12-27-2009 at 03:30 PM.