Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27) >

Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27)

Old 09-04-2009, 04:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, just wanted to post something to put us back on the front page. After all, we are going to be one of the front runners in this contest! Hope everyone has a good Labor Day Weekend!
Old 09-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

Opening day cant get here fast enough!
Old 09-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by leadoperator
Opening day cant get here fast enough!

I hear ya' man! I am counting the days! I have got a full Sat. and Sun. planned. Some hunting related, some not. Like any small business owner, I'll be putting my time in on Mon. while most everyone else has they day off. Hopefully the hard work now will allow me to spend more time in the woods later. It has the past 7 yrs., but with the economy the way it is now, it may be different this year.

I hope all of my fellow teammates have a GREAT weekend! Let's all get ready to dethrone the Dark Ponies!
Old 09-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Typical Buck

Nothing new here, just scouting and shooting!
Old 09-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I checked my trail cam Friday night after work. I had 71 pics of a doe and 2 fawns. Yippee.

I'm building another ground blind for my dad today, checking a few stands, and then having a few cold beers. Have a good weekend.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys! Not much going on with me,just enjoying the long weekend at the campground. I think I am going back out tomorrow afternoon, to checkthe camera. This time I am going to try a different route in. I am going totry and walk the river back to my spot. The river is solow right now,it should be no problem. I will let you all know what I get for pictures.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, I wonder how Travis is doing on his trip. Hope he is having a good time.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Well, I wonder how Travis is doing on his trip. Hope he is having a good time.
I cant wait for a report! Im goin out tmr. to set up my Darkhorse and put up a ladder stand on a new property that i got permission for about a month ago. I've got 4 cams out that i've been moving around for the past month to try to figure out the deer patterns. I posted some pics in the trailcam forum if you guys wanna check them out.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

We set a camera and picked a spot to set up another ladder stand yesterday. After that we came back to our place and shot bows, ate deer brats, and enjoyed some cold ones. Heading back out today to hang the ladder and move a lock on.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:28 AM
Fork Horn

8 days until season starts, and my trail cameras have not been doing so well lately. But Sunday I went back to a tree strip where I got a good picture on july 13, and found his tracks every where in the tree strip. I hope to get another picture this week of him to see what he turned out to be. Shot the bow last night, and scouted a couple of big mulies at dark also. Good luck to all and here is a pic of the buck on july 13,,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.