Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27) >

Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Rut Nutz Thread (27)

Old 08-30-2009, 08:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good Luck on your trip tp ND Travis! They really have some big deer over there. My Son lives there with his Mom and Step Dad, and I have seen some of his mounts that he has on the wall. But they were all taken with a rifle.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Travis-Good luck on your trip! I would be having a hard time concentrating on anything else too!
Old 08-31-2009, 02:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, how is everyone doing? Not much new with me. I just checked on our one missing guy again, his last post was on 8/13. So its not looking good about him checking in. Rob is going to start dishing oout the alternets whe he gets back from his pronghorn hunt in about 2 weeks. Well, just thought I would check in and see what everone is up to.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not much going on here either. Trying to tie up all loose ends before season starts. I have been working on small things around our house while trying to help my buddy get a roof on his addition. My boy made the freshman and j.v. team, so we will be going to two games each week. I am very excited about that! He had his first j.v. game last night and while we could tell his nerves got the best of him a few times, he still had a good game.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Last edited by Brett/IL; 09-01-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, y'all are being tight lipped around here. It seems like Darren and I are the only ones who want to talk it up lately. I sure hope you guys get a bit more "chatty" when season gets here.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats what I was thinking too Brett, sure is a quiet bunch. I just checked into the triggertrav on my team over there too! Talk about wild. Well, not much going on around my neck of the woods.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Assembled and sighted in a xbow for my dad tonight. The assembly sucked, but shooting it was alot of fun. Going to do some fine tuning to it tomorrow and plan to shoot alot this weekend. Dove season came in today, I'll try to get a few hunts in this weekend as well.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Spike

Not much going on here. My wife's buisness took a large order last Friday so I helped her get that order out. Last Thursday and Friday taking the kids to school we watched several deer out in the fields about a mile away. A nice tall 6 & 8 pointer were out there. Today I got to go with my wife and son to BP and I picked up some boots that were on sale. All I have on my trailcam here are does and a small 4 point but come the rut all the deer come to my property because the Doe's bed here.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by buttonbuckmaster
Assembled and sighted in a xbow for my dad tonight. The assembly sucked, but shooting it was alot of fun. Going to do some fine tuning to it tomorrow and plan to shoot alot this weekend. Dove season came in today, I'll try to get a few hunts in this weekend as well.

What kind of xbow did you get him? I spent some time last season playing around with a friends' xbow. It is a Ten Point and it shoots real well. I only played around with it in between hunts one afternoon, but it was a lot of fun!
Old 09-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Brett/IL
What kind of xbow did you get him? I spent some time last season playing around with a friends' xbow. It is a Ten Point and it shoots real well. I only played around with it in between hunts one afternoon, but it was a lot of fun!
Ummm, I honestly don't know. I don't think it had a word of english on it. But, it shoots well and it might get him in the woods this year a few times. He's too weak to shoot his compound anymore. He didn't want to shell out $500+ on something that wouldn't get used much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.