Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35) >

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Old 11-03-2009, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

FULL MOON = NO DEER!! its killin me i was out last night and saw one deer...the full moon was so bright i could of shot a deer across the feild with a gun..its Nuts!

-NICK
Old 11-07-2009, 06:41 AM
Fork Horn

Been hunting real hard...Saw lots of deer including many 1.5 year old bucks.
No shooters seen while in stand yet...except I did see a decent one chasing a doe on the way in to the stand on Thursday.

Too much corn still up by me!
Old 11-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Still here Guys the Rut is starting to pick up a bit here..the Big Boys are starting to move saw one the other day while i was putting out some corn and he was huge and was all this went down a 12 in the afternoon!! Couldnt believe it..Hunting all this weekend from thursday to Saturday night..Good luck to all

-NICK
Old 11-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Bartender

Slow as heck for me and still no racked buck yet from a stand.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys one of my huntin buddies shot one of the Big boys i was after..I have the Thread and pics in the Bowhunting Forum!!

Check it out..

-NICK
Old 11-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

Bow season came and gone for me with no luck...the orange army hit the woods Sunday, so we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll get back out there with the Bowtech in December, but I doubt it. Saw a lot of young bucks this year, but nothing that I felt was a shooter. Lots of corn (75-80% still up on opening day of gun season) so hopefully that will save a bunch of deer for next year! Good luck to everyone who is still out there.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys Just checking in... Ya know that ol' monarch doe that comes in to your stand and looks up at you right away even though all other deer have walked past and didn't wind or see you? Well I shot her Nov. 13th after she blew at me about 8 times She went maybe 35 yards and piled up. I didn't get her weighed but was probably the largest doe I've ever seen. Laying next to a 3.5 year old buck at the meat locker the butcher looked at me and laughed saying that she was bigger than the 140" buck laying next to her. Rifle season started and ended tonight. 2 of the bucks that my brother and I are chasing were harvested apparently I haven't seen pics yet but I'm not really sure I want to. I will probably make it out again in about 2 weeks when the bucks have settled down from the rifle season. Rutt really picked up over the past week for us. I saw around 8 to 10 bucks two nights ago and probably 6 bucks this morning in just a few hours. Good luck to everyone. I hope your season is going well.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had a ton of sightings the last two weeks of Archery season here. Firearm Season comes in on Monday, but I will have the bow with me. I ain't done by a long shot. Get em boys.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:23 AM
Bartender

Hey team I been fighting a bit of pneumonia and should be back on my feet in about a week to get back at it. Wife blames me hunting so much for getting this crap.
Yeah thats part of it with also working 3rd shift then my gun hunting trip with not much sleep the body finally told me to slow down. So after plenty of rest and some snow on the ground and the corn being harvested i see good things happening.

T