Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35) >

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Old 09-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alrighty.....we got a team. Welcome SIB.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SouthernIndianaHunter
Checking in..... sorry for the delay..... work for the govt and was on travel.....thats if u still need me....

Thanks,

chris
Chris welcom buddy we are all planning on haveing fun this year and scoreing on some deer.. So make yourself at home..

Ben i hunted this weekend but was no good the farmer was cutting corn..but its all good that means i have the other half of farm to hunt now..so i might have a better shot at my 12 point!!

Good luck to everyone..

-NICK
Old 09-21-2009, 11:44 PM
Bartender

I finally got my butt out on a setup and even though I didnt see a deer
I enjoyed every minute of relaxation. To bad I cant get back out until Friday
were its suppose to be about 80 out. grrr
Old 09-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Closing in on 10 days away....This waiting thing sucks.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Ben / PA
Closing in on 10 days away....This waiting thing sucks.
You got that righ Ben

I want to check my game cams, but I promised myself I wouldn't until after the opener. Didn't want to give the deer any reason not to visit the area.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BPBowhunter
You got that righ Ben

I want to check my game cams, but I promised myself I wouldn't until after the opener. Didn't want to give the deer any reason not to visit the area.
Yeah, I will check mine under the cover of chainsaws. I am just a harmless wood cutter. That and the only cams I have out right now are right at the edge of the property. An unexpected trail emerged and I had to see what was using it. I hung a quick stand last week just in case.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went out tonight guys and saw a couple of does and you will never guess what i saw pulling out of the farm lane tonight about 7:45..MY 11 point, he was a 10 last year and i thought he was a 12 but he isnt..He stood there for a good minute or long enough to count the points..He was Gorgoues, so i was totally stoked seeing him..this is the first siteing since last year no trail cam pics..nothing..But i saw him and was so happy rideing home so i will be siteing a little closer to where i saw him..I knew where he lived last year and his home ground has changed so IDK what to think..But he is getting shot this year no more missing him like last year..

Just wanted to post that guys im so releived i have saw him to know he is still alive, i heard of a big buck getting hit by a car and am thankful it wasnt him, he is my KRYPTONITE..

Good luck all i have alot of work to do...

-NICK
Old 09-25-2009, 08:25 AM
Fork Horn

Hey everyone hope all you PA guys are getting ready for the opener here soon. Welcome to the new teammates and good luck this season.

Bit of bad news on my part I got pretty sick this week and went to doctors and had an ultrasound and they have to remove my gallbladder. Pretty much sucks because time-frame will be right around the opener on Oct 3rd. Hopefully it won't put me out to long as I still expect to be hunting as much as possible once the season opens. Will keep you all updated and until then good luck all!
Old 09-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

07 ..... atleast it's Oct 3rd and not Nov 3rd....get better and we'll get this thing done
Old 09-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats team 35.....you'll see

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.